Part 39

Hey guys I'm back I know u all must be thinking I'm back and also must be thinking again she will be giving a twist na so guys I want to say is 😉yes again it's a twist and this time u will enjoy and ur one question will be
WHAT??????? BUT HOW ???? U will know once I post na ok let's stop my bakbak and start the story........

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now u all got to know the past of janakis brother and then shekar slapping mishti and then sharmishtra saying that she knew janaki before it self ......(shocked right when I was wondering hw did that come for my mind but Wht to hv to give a twist becoz I can't sleep without making u all not to sleep 😉😂..)

Story starts from

Jaanu: wow Adhya nice plan bachcha but is it all
Adhya : uffo jaanu yeh bas shuruwat hai picture abhi bhaki hai jaanu ....
Jaanu : well played my baby
Adhya : oh come on jaanu there is more on but till now this is enough for now ....
And then jaanu sees the family and mishti
Jaanu : Sharmishtra this is the starting ur time is only little enjoy until then ....
mishti : im sry janaki I didn't know that he is ur bro
Jaanu : if u knew also u would hv killed him just shut up ....
Before Janaki speaks Shekar slaps mishti and the others becomes shocked 😳
Shekar : how could u do like this mishti I never thought u could do like y y did u do this ....
then mishti gets enough then she shouted yes I only did it becoz janaki is the reason for everything becoz of her only how ever I knew that raghu was janakis brother ...... it came as a thunder shock for everyone except not one and that's none other than ( lucky_lakshmi di u r correct..) it's Adhya .....
Shekar : Wht but how
Mishti : that's then she starts telling (I want give an fb but I will just narrate it as a mishtis  point of view..)
I knew janaki was she was studying in our college but in another department u didn't know about her becoz u were not much interested in anything but I knew her even whole college knew her it's not that she is rich but it's becoz she was the topper in the college and then one day in college u were going to go to canteen on ur way u heard someone singing and then that song was like a beautiful melody for u so u went to see who it was but when u went to the music hall it was crowded u couldn't see that person so I took this as a chance when u said that u liked the girl who sang then I said it was me and then u started loving, u started spending time with me but the person who really sang the saint was janaki but I were afraid that u would leave me and go so I said that I sang the song and from then u started staying with me and then when time passed we had finished our studies and janaki also left the college soon after the college ended and then I thought janaki want be back but then only u said that ur mother has found a girl for u and u can't go away from ur moms word and then my mom also bought an alliance for me and that was raghu and when time passed I got to know that janakis brother is only raghu and I got to know that u married janaki and gave birth to a son and then I thought to come into ur life again and snatch janaki away from u then after that i had to kill raghu so that my truth want come in front of u , I said that I'm pregnant and came back to u ......
Shekar gets shocked and it was an thunder shock for him after learning that this much days he have loved one girl but thought it as another girl and he again went near sharmishtra and slapped her ....

Adhya : uffo Shekar Gadodia how much will u slap her I'm fed up with this drama jaanu ma...
And jaanu ma I won in my bet jaanu so u hv to do whtever I say r u ready .....( so guys get ready for the twist which is now going to be a thunder shock for u all also ....😏😉)
Jaanu : ya I know
Adhya : Wht u know u lost jaanu ma I won , I already said na that if we tell who is ur bhai sharmishtra gadodia will say her truth see like I said she accepted the truth na she said it from her mouth it self .....
Jaanu : ok ok I accept that u won like u said she said the truth and ya u hv to see her face was like someone has woke her from a bad dream she says and hifi and laughs with Adhya and everyone will be like shocked is written in everyone's face .....( by now I know ur face must have been like WHAT 😳??? BUT HOW ???? 😳😳😳)
Adhya : that's true but jaanu ma hv to say ur acting is the best yaar I never thought u would say like that ..... and jaanu puts her coats collar up and shows like I'm smart ....
Jaanu : thank u thank u
Adhya : of course it wa superb I think u will get an Oscar award for it
Jaanu : really
Adhya : obviously jaanu see then Adhya Will act like giving an award to jaanu " the best actor award female goes to the very own Janaki Rathore Singh Modi."And she gives the lie award and janaki also takes and says
Jaanu : oh my god thank u so much for this award and then again both Hugo and hugs and the rest of the family will be shocked..........

So so keep guessing Wht does Adhya and jaanu means is it true did janaki knee the truth earlier it self or is it just for lies to know more stay tuned......

So atlast wrote this part I know u all must be thinking y update over update that's becoz hmm 🤔 just to make u wait for updates hehe 😉 so I know all want get a proper sleep but I will sleep nicely .....
tendtepushpa     lucky_lakshmi    Mounika543
Hope u liked it hehe 😉.......