Part 27

hey guys im posting next part also im back with a new part hope u all liked the part and all must be confused why part 26 is two times written is becoz the other part got deleted all of a sudden and I didn't know how to post the next part so I wrote it again with some changes and the mystery man got revealed there is more mysteries to be revealed but for that u all hv to support me and wait until I post the parts but my updates want be regular .... im sry for that ......

so lets stop my bakbak and start the story.....

precap

misthi making food for ragu and family shocked ragu rocked and then mishti saying ragus kaka something and ragu shouted and left and family talking about mishtis out burst and then scene at night around 12 pm then the mystery caller revealed as kunal ....

story starts from

And then camera focuses to a room let's go and see Whts in that room wow the room is so beautiful it's interior designs is beautiful omg it's the owners cabin there is a person standing facing his back in just now he is finished talking in the phone and he cuts it he turns slowly and then it is none other than our one

and only dashing loving hot and handsome shakthi Arora as kunal mehrotra the best surgeon and doctor and also a phycatrist .....

when seeing him all the girls would love to be with him that innocence and that smile will make anyone to fall in him and then he keeps his phone in the pocket and takes his doctor coat and wears it and then he enters a room that room has dim ligh...

when seeing him all the girls would love to be with him that innocence and that smile will make anyone to fall in him and then he keeps his phone in the pocket and takes his doctor coat and wears it and then he enters a room that room has dim light that shows the light is not put (because there is a mystery like in ragu room then a hospital bed is shown in that a person is seen sleeping not worrying about what is going around him/her and there is lots of machine attached to his/her body  that u will get to know until then u all have to wait until I post it na ......) then Kunal goes next to that person and sit in the chair and when seeing u can say that our handsome is crying but y that u have to wait as always ...then he is saying something for that person and  he kisses that persons forehead and leaves the room and goes out and scene goes blurrrr there....

and then scene becomes to  a beautiful and a busy morning in the Kolkata city where u can see people moving here and there and the road side sellers selling food to take there daily income and then ragu's mansion is shown where all the Maheshwari family and gadodia family is sitting in the hall and talking casually and then ragu comes wearing

and then scene  becomes to  a beautiful and a busy  morning in the Kolkata city where u can  see people moving here and there and the road side sellers selling food to take there daily income and then ragu's mansion is shown where all the Maheshwa...

looking smoking hot as always and then sharmishtra sees her and gets scared seeing her and she gets up ragu didn't see her or give her damn and ragu sits in the sofa opening her laptop and doing something and then Sid says...

Sid: good morning ragu how r u,  u look different today I mean its like u slept nicely after lots of days ....

ragu: in absent mind ragu says , yea after lots of years sleeping peacefully then when Sid says ragu comes to her sense..

Sid : what but what's the reason that u didn't sleep after years is there any problem ...

ragu : no bhai nothing like that just today slept for long nothing else don't think much bhai I'm fine.... 

but sanskar and Sid is not convinced in her reply after all they loves her na Sid as a sister and sanskar of course as u know whom but others are convinced in her reply ......

scene freezes in ragu relief face and sid and sanskar not convinced face and kunals and inside the room the bed is shown where the mystery man/women is shown .........

 but when the past is revealed I don't know how this two will react becoz these two will become jealous is for sure for that u al have to be patience and wait until I post the parts and go next part or the other part another  entry will be given 

until miss me and love me 

love u all

bye 

take care and late wishes for all indian  readers  

happy independence day and happy Raksha bhandhan day 

hope u all have a safe and the day filled with enojoyment jai hind

I dnt much about india sry but hope u all forgive me if I hv wrote anything mistakenly .......

this is fsahlah.......