Part 10

Hi guys I'm back so hws ur day I know it's quite stupid question coz u all must be busy na Wht to life is like that ok let's stop my bakbak and start the story...

Precap
Ragu calling did bro and then mahir entry and sanskar jealous and the maheshwari and gadodia plus Sid and sanskar things Wht happened 2years back in ragu life.....

Scene opens

Sid : dadi Wht happened 2 years back in my baby sister life.... Wht do u mean by she was in depressed..
(This side ragu will come near them with mahir and ajju... then when she hears Wht Sid says she stands still and gets shocked after hearing 2 years back...)
Mahir : woh nothing happened siddhart it's just that ragu baby had work tension so that's y she was in depression... ( he squeezes ragu hand while saying it.. sanskar sees this and gets jealous..😤)
Arjun : ha ya that's y she was in depression hena dadima, boluna.....
Dadima : ha ya woh it's becoz of that only she was in depression .....
Sid : why ragu r u taking this much tension ..( he says it coming near ragu and cupping her face ..)
Mahir : woh ok ragu Chalo meta sath woh I want to talk to u about something...
Sid : no my sis want come with u she is going to spend the day with me hena ragu...
(Then only ragu comes in sense)
Ragu : woh mein , bhai I'm sry I hv work so I can't spend time with you another day I will spend the time, air mahi I hv work so I will go and do it sry..( she doesn't makeing any eye contact ,when she is going to go to mahir holds her hand and pulls her to him she falls on her chest then he says
Mahir : you r coming with me and that's final..
Ragu : woh mahi but I
Mahir : no buts or vuts u r coming and that's final...
Ragu : ok ..
Mahir : that's like my baby chale let's go aur ajju u said u hv work na ones u finish it come there ok..
Ajju : ha ok I will u go with ragu baby I will come later ...
(Then ajju side hugs ragu and kisses her on the cheeks and goes and mahir will hold ragu and take and go but here one person is looking them like he will kill them any time not only them I think he will kill me also with his look omg 😮..it's none other than our hero sanskar...)
Sid : dadima see na he forced her and took and went ...
Dadu : no he didn't it's just that he wanted to talk with her only don't think too much Sid let her enjoy with him and ya let's go inside...
( Then all elders go inside except youngsters....then swara hoes next to Sid and keeps her hand on the shoulder and others looks on...)
Swara : bhai
Sid : ha swara bolo Wht do u want to say
Swara : bhai r u angry with me for what mom did to ur ma ..
(Sid becomes silent and everyone looks at him , he starts remembering the fb and tears makes its way from his eyes after knowing his mother didn't do anything she always had loved him but he always did was hate her.... then swara again keeps her hand on his shoulder then he comes to sense....)
Sid : ha becoz of ur mother I started hating my mom it's all because of ur mom I hate her a lot she is the main reason my mom left me and went....
(Then swara starts to cry then at that tome ragu comes there because mahir had to go somewhere coz of the phone call and she hears Wht Sid said to swara...)

Ragu : bhai Wht r u saying...
Sid : ragu when did u come just leave her because of her mother our mom was not with me ... and u had to be fatherless amidst having a father...
Ragu : bhai enough ya I know that it's becoz of her mother u had to be without mom and me without mr. gadodia but that doesn't mean u blame swara what is her fault bhai she never knew about her mother, bhai listen one thing mistake was sharmishtra aunties but not Swaras that doesn't mean u hv to punish her for the mistake she haven't done bhai I support the truth and now u r wrong bhai u can't give swara punishment for the mistake she haven't done pls bhai at least for me she is also ur sister hena . Think bhai when I were not with u as ur sister swara was always with u bhai she was there for u in all ur worries.....
(Then sid starts thinking how swara was there with him how he used to play in small and swara also thinks that and cries.... then Sid at last Hugges swara ...)
Sid : I'm sry swara I was in angry that I shouted like that on u pls forgive me ur bhai pls... and thank u ragu becoz of u I understood that we can't punish a person without there mistake pls I'm sry ragu .... (then he hugs ragu and swara in either sides and kisses on their forehead....)
Sid : ragu u went with ur friend na Wht happened where is he...
Ragu : woh bhai we went but then all of a sudden he got a call and he had to go coz it's urgent .....
Sid : ohh ok that's fine now I can spend the time with my both sisters saying this he hugs both.... here a person admires ragu ........

Keep guessing who is it and ya I know u all must be thinking y I didn't put the 2 years back flash back if did it is too early coz already I gave an fb so thought to drag this fb and ya so guys I posted this ff and I think till now this  chappy is the longest chapter so hope u liked it and u will try to update next one soon....

Sangini love story (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara