Part 66

Hey guys I'm back with the next part hope u all doing good I know I'm late sry guys ... so this part will be the wedding day of our heavenly beautiful couple sangini ....so this part will not only be a wedding day but also it is a Suprise gift for my sis tendtepushpa  so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.....

.............................................................................
Precap
The sangeeth , mehendi and haldi ceremony with my lucky_lakshmi di birthday party it went well ..... with some romance in between.....

Story starts from

A big palace is decorated with balloons and also there are lots of wedding arrangements going it's like two functions are going to be held so let's go inside and see whts happening
Hey gusy see who is that four people or god it's the author ji with her three sisters na wait let's hear wht  they are talking

tendtepushpa : chai and both wastefellow don't u know what's the day today
lucky_lakshmi : of course we know it how we will forget it listening this tendtepushpa di smiles but the when Mounika543 di said her face falls
Mounika543 : ya of course we know coz it's our Sanginis wedding day na ...
tendtepushpa : go stupid wastefellow chai u say na do u know whts the day at least...
@fsahlah : yep I know it's 27 of June so whts the big deal ha and also it's Sangini wedding day na so ....
tendtepushpa : seriously u r Lao wastefellow Like them she says and goes from there angrily and the three sisters smirks seeing her going and hifies...
So wht are they planning what's so special u will know .......
And then the wedding is going to start and all the 4 grooms comes and sits on the mandap and he priest starts chanting mantra with the groom and then after a while the author ji with her three sisters brings the 4 brides ...

tendtepushpa di looking pretty in this dress ...and like a princess.....

and like a princess