Part 16

Hey guys I'm back so how are u all must be missed me and my story na ...so here is a full stop for ur wait .....

Precap
Intro of Neil and then Pragya entry and the getting ready to go to club ....

Story starts
There will be a Jeep in that ragu will drive beside her Neil , and back ajju ,pragu ,piya ,dadi, dadu and dida are together it's a open Jeep ... and in a car sanskar,laksh ,swara ,uttara and Sid are there they r following ragu car ....
And then they go to the party hall .....
When ragu enters all boys are drooling over her and the girls are jealous of her coz of the boys attention is on her na , and then there will be a song heard in the stage then ragu runs and goes there (the song is humdard from ek villain..) and when she goes there the person who is singing is turning otherside and ragu goes and back hugs him and the person turns its none other than Asaad khan "khan enterprises owner " all girls starts drooling over him and gets jealous of ragu coz she is next to him..

And here our hero is getting angry (I'm sry Mounika543 di I don't hv any other option hv to make him jealous sry pls forgive me hehe 😉...)
And here Assad hugs ragu and kisses on her forehead.. and all of a sudden the someone else starts singing and ragu turns the other side the song is from hamari adhuri khahani and the person who started singing is none other than rithvik sharma ragu smiles in happy tears and runs to him and hugs him and hits on his chest playfully...

Rithvik: ragu darling no crying pls this is a precious thing I don't want to see this falling it makes u look ugly yaar ... he says this and kisses on her cheeks..
Assad : oye leave my ragu alone don't disturb her ...
Rithvik : here came the protecter and hv to say dadi ,aur dida u both are looking hot yaar not bad I think I hv to protect u both from the boys here hena Assad ..he winks at them and they both blushes and hits him playfully and hugs him...
Dadi,dida : besharam don't u hv shame day by day u r getting naughty rithvik....
Rithvik: haye u both broke my heart jaans yaar I were complementing u but u both r making joke of me I'm Katti with u both ...
Dadu : thank god u r katti or else u will start ur drama ... and u will start flirting with my wife ...
Ragu : dadu kya yaar u r teasing my rithvik stop it na ...
Rithvik: that's like my ragu darling so darling hw r u come we will go and dance yaar chalo everyone come on dj play the rocking music ...

These r the songs playing they are dancing and then the there will be a couple dance they will dance with each couple then at last ragsan are one couple and dancing for this romantic song

And sanskar is very happy for getting a chance to stay with his lady love (this part specially dedicated to now my 4sweet sisters Mounika543 ,tendte ,lucky_lakshmi ,Anjaliparthasaradhy ,this is for u four sis ragsan scene ...)
Ragu : not bad mr.sanskar u know to dance I taught u only know business..
Sanskar: y did u think like that ...
Ragu : no u look like a busy man that's y u don't talk too much na ...
Sanskar: acha ji but I know to dance but it's not a must na to dance and wait always na u so that's y I'm like that ....
Ragu : oh ok acha so hws ur life ...
Sanskar: mine toh nothing much just as always working and family that's all ...
Ragu : hmm not bad but u r boring yaar u hv enjoy life yaar...
Sanskar: acha Wht else hws ur life ...
Ragu : for me toh life is always enjoying coz it's only ones na so live to the fullest.... and then the partner changes and sanskar comes out from the stage but ragu and others are yet there enjoying the part and our hero is admiring her and waiting...for ragsan special song sanskar dreaming of dancing with ragu but wait na he is dreaming then Whts happening outside the party .......

Keep guessing Whts going to happen,Whts happening outside the party for that u hv to wait until I post the next part so until then stay tuned ......🥰
So guys hope u liked it and hope my 4 sisters liked it .......🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰love u sisters for encouraging me and supporting me to write hope I do to ur expectations love u all readers toooo keep supporting me and loving me 😊😘😘