Part 41

Hey guys I'm back with the next part so so guys like I said there was lots of twist and mystery na so now let's stop my bakbak and start the story . ....

..,..........................................................................
Precap
Adhya and jaanu telling about how they know everything about janaki and there plans and then someone from back saying he also knows and the family members shocked..........

Story starts from
Jaanu : Oh ho sharmishtra y do u want to know it so quickly ok fine if u want to know so listen..and jaanu starts to tell
Jaanu: so listen I knew it after my bhai died it self I got to know everything and from then I wanted to take revenge from u that's y I searched everything about u and then I got to know that u were in the same college and all about u .... and I wanted to take revenge so I came from Mumbai to Kolkata is only for that but before taking revenge from u I wanted to take my child away from u so I were thinking to do something... and then Adhya continues
Adhya : and after that I planned everything like telling dadu , dadi and dida to act as if spilling the truth of y jaanu left siddhart and went and then I only made ur property to be  seized till now everything I only did .....
Jaanu: so u only made Sid to know the truth good idea baby....
Adhya : ya and also I only planned everything..
From back one person says I will continue next part.......
The family says shocked : Tum
And that person is none other than who said it's Sid (lucky_lakshmi  , tendtepushpa  and Charmedone22 di  so guys I u all ready to know who it is .....)
So it's none other than then the camera man says ( oye author enough suspense I will show them ... and he turns the camera ) and it is revealed none other than Sid (correct di it's correct it's Sid)
Sid : I will continue the next story and he says Adhya May I continue the story my lady he bows and asks and adhya says
Adhya : of course Sid u can. And both hifi and hugs each other .... and then he starts the story in his point of view
Sid : so I know u all will be having the same question that how I know Adhya and hugged her so for that I will tell u, till now Wht ever Adhya did I were also in her plan ...
Shekar : Wht do u mean Sid
Sid : I will tell u papa patience , I knew Adhya when I was 18 years I know it will be shocking for u all but that's the truth I first saw her was in a park when I went with dadu and dadi and also with dida then I met Adhya and then that time itself I got to know about sharmishtra gadodia and then from then till now I kept updating everything about sharmishtra and then we came up with a plane like faking that I got to know about my ma late and then I knew her plan of seizing the house even I only helped her in this Wht to do sharmishtra gadodia did this much for my mom so a pay back should be given na ... she deserves it na for that only .....
Becoz of her only I couldn't be with mom so when seeing those caring and all when I was small was all a drama ....... and have to say guys this was fantastic he says and hugs both jaanu and Adhya ....
Adhya : woh toh hai
Jaanu : hmm correct guys ...
Adhya : ok now don't change topic I only won the bet even Sid said that sharmishtra want tell the truth but see I won so u both hv to do Wht I say ok and then both Sid and jaanu says ok done .......
And then
Jaanu : by the way guys I hv to go to Bangkok for a business trip so I hv to leave now aur by the way Wht r u going to do to this sharmishtra ... then both jaanu and Sid looks at Adhya and adhya says
Adhya : y fear when Adhya is here don't wry about her I wil make sure she gets a deserving punishment she says smirking 😏.....
Jaanu : Wht r u planning Adhya
Adhya : u will get to know soon jaanu by the way u hv wrk na so go ......
And then jaanu leaves only Sid ,Adhya and the both family are there...
Sid : by the way Whts ur plan baby
Adhya : don't wry I will tell u later before that freshen up and come I will tell u ....
He also leaves and Adhya tooo but not before smirking 😏 at mishti ........
After half an hour both comes down and sees that mishti is with the bag becoz Shekar said her to leave and then
Shekar : sharmishtra go from here I don't want to see u again
Mishti : no Shekar pls I don't want to leave u I did everything is for u only I love u a lot I promise I want do this mistake again .....
Shekar : I said get out
Adhya : Whts happening here
Sid: ya Whts happening here
Shekar : I'm sending this betrayer from here I don't want to see her face again
Adhya : no she want go not so easily I want let her go she will stay here if u don't want to stay with u no problem she will get a room then the others will become confused becoz y she is telling she will keep her here and will give her room but Sid knew Wht she meant........
And both Sid and Adhya smirks 😏

So the screen freezes in Sid and Adhya smirking 😏 face and the families confused face............

So guys keep guessing why did Adhya say sharmishtra to stay or is this the end of the story ..,. So to know more stay tuned

So so at last I posted the next part toooo hope u liked it my dear sis tendtepushpa   lucky_lakshmi     Mounika543 di hope u liked it .................