Part 21

Hey guys Wht r u doing I know most off all must be waiting for the story so here I am so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.....

Precap
Screen freezes in ragu angry and Sid and sanskar fists there hand .....

Story starts
I'm JM villa after ragu went to office
(here dadi,dadu and dida hv gone to mandir they are not here and don't know anything....)
Sid and sanskar are fisting there hand and then Sid talks...
Sid : sharmishtra gadodia how dare u speak like that nonsense to my sister who gave u that right ha I know swara said to let u ask but that doesn't mean u speak anything about my sister...
Then sharmishtra fake cries and tell no Sid I didn't mean to scold like that but the way she acted only made me to tell like that , then swar gets melted for her mother and says,
Swara : bhai pls bhai ma didn't do anything u also so na how she was talking to ma ...
Sid : swara don't tell anything about u nicely know becoz of her only I understood u and back to u then how can u say like that about her...
Swara : but bhai
Sid : no buts and vuts not another word against her ....
Then all goes to there room now screen changes to RM fashion world where ragu is in her cabin breaking all things and shouting and says how dare she who the hell is she that she speaks like that , then ajju comes and stops her ragu stop yaar pls stop Wht happened
Ragu : ajju that sharmishtra how dare she I hate her idiot..
Ajju : ok baby just forget it and there is a project we have to do that shegal company's fashion project they want new Designs for there company so come on wrk na....
Ragu : ok u go I will...
Ajju : but first u put first aid for ur wound I hv to go to ur moms office she called me to come ok , he says and kisses her and goes out ....then ragu sees her hand which is bleeding near her wrist she just wipes it with a cotton and just keeps it then she starts doing it the clock shows 4:30pm and ragu is yet working then she gets a call and that is janu she says that she is going London for a business trip and she is taking Arjun with her ragu says ok and cuts ......then the time flies quickly and it shows 2:00am in the midnight no employers in her office of course na everyone is not like ragu na...
Now scene changes to ragu villa there u can see sharmishtra is making a scene of ragus late arrival.....( dadi,dadu and dida has gone for shiv mandir in mahastrat I don't know much about temple and stuff sry ....only maheshwari and gadodia is there ..)

Mishti: see she doesn't hv manners she has not yet come janaki hasn't grown up her properly ...
Sid : excuse me don't dare to tell anything about my mom ok ...
Mishti : no Sid I didn't mean that see ur sister hasn't come yet na that's y...
Then a car comes and stops it's none other than rugs car she has just now come the time is 2:30am now she comes in and let's Whts happening...
Mishti: see Sid now only she is coming..where did u go ragini that u r coming late then ragu gets irritated with her talks ...
Ragu : this is my house I can come anytime I want who the hell r u to ask me I know Wht am I doing u pls mind ur own business without making me angry....
Mishti: see Sid I asked her nicely but see how she is talking to me like this ...
Ragu : oh pls don't start ur irritating talks ok I'm not in the mood so pls shut ur mouth and move ....she says and goes to change her dress ....then when she is up a car comes and stops in front of the house and a person gets down the leg is shown from the dress u can identify it's a women and her eyes is shown having a killer look that all will get scared it's none other than maya ...then she enters and the maheshwari and gadodia gets shocked after all she is a great business women in states like janaki she is also a billionaire...

then she enters and the maheshwari and gadodia gets shocked after all she is a great business women in states like janaki she is also a billionaire

Mishti : oh maya ma'am I r here to meet us na afterall we r also business people na that's y na ... but maya doesn't give a damn she just sits and starts seeing her phone ignoring there stares ....
And then ragu is wearing this and comes down with a bun hair ...

And gets shocked seeing maya and gets scared .......and maya looks up and sees her .and maya is seeing her in anger people will die with her one look .......

Screen freezes in maheshwari and gadodia staring maya, and ragu shocked and scared expression and maya angry face .....

Keep guessing y maya is looking angry and Wht is she doing in ragu house is she really there to meet the gadodia and maheshwari or is there any hidden motive keep guessing
Hope u all liked the update I will try to post soon and love  u alll  and my sweet sisters hope u r doing Gud .........