Part 31

So guys how r u all hope u all doing good and also missed me na so here I'm back but this part is specially dedicated to my wonderful sister coz today is her birthday so @Mounika543 di this is for u a special birthday part ..... so lets start the story stopping my bakbak and di get ready there surprise waiting for u... hope u enjoy it....

................................................................................

precap

writers party for her success and then special ragsan dance and sanskar and Sid thinking there is more than they know truth.. and will they be able to find what's the truth which ragu and Adarsh is hiding.... and ragu confused of her feeling on sanskar.....will she love him or no ? ?????

story starts from

after the party the story takes after 3 weeks so lets see what has happened after 3 weeks how are the people in the house ...

scene opens in the evening around 6 pm in the living room where u can see mishit is doing her all time work that's none other than complaining about ragu and all the family members are pissed off her and then all of a sudden she stops chanting her ragu purana and all things what happened all of a sudden and then only they see her seeing something and shocked but four people knew what is the reason and that four people are none other than AD, Pari, Sanskar and Sid and she s seeing is none other than I know u all identified who it is its none other than our ragu who has come from office now only after she left yesterday night for work and then she enters the house and then as always mishti starts her buttering

mishti: ragu beta shall I bring something to do and others reaction will be what an acting even ragu thinks the same what an acting she has to get Oscar award for her acting ....

ragu: no thanks I'm fine...

and then ragu says

ragu : there is a surprise party tonight so get ready I will the dress will come to ur room get ready and all be on time ....

AD Sid : but ragu who's party I dont remember anyone is giving a party na ...

ragu : oh ho bhai u will get to know u dont need to think I will tell later ..... and then she sends all to change and she also goes to her room...

after an hour all are coming down and ragu is also back coming at last ...

teju wearing this and looking hot as always ...

swara looking beautiful as always...