Part 4 party time

So guys I'm back after 1 month so sorry for keeping you wait ... and ya I'm very happy for teju coz in her silsila show she is looking lovely like always.... and ya now let's go with the story

Scene opens in the airport of Kolkata
You will see that ragini is talking in the phone seriously. And her mother is waiting with Arjun and piya.
Janaki: when will my ragu change her self always strict and busy .
Arjun: Jan ma u know about her u can't change she wants everything perfect there shouldn't be a small mistake in any thing she is number one perfectionist....
Piya: ha ma he is saying the truth no one can change her habit ..
Ragu : what are you guys talking about,
Janaki : no baba nothing it's just that they both are mad . (Hehe Arjun and piya is seeing janu ma open mouthed)
Ragu: oh ok janu come we will go you hv to take rest na And then we hv to go to the party..

Janaki: ragu I can't come to the party pls I'm not feeling Gud , and u know na I don't like going to parties so pls..

Ragu : ok ok don't start ur drama I will go with Arjun u stay with piya...
Janaki : but let piya also come with you na what will she do with me..
Piya : janu ma I will stay with you coz you know na I don't like staying in party for late that's why ...
Ragu : now no more fighting so it's decided ok ... now we have come .. ( to the JM and RM villa it's front of gadodia and maheshwari mansion ragu doesn't know yet not even janaki.)
Janaki: I'm going to freshen up and sleep ragu you hv to get ready na it's almost time for the party ..
Ragu : ha na I know first you take rest , janu this is shreshant kaka you tell him what you want he will do . Aur Kaka this is my ma.
Kaka : ok beta , I have arranged the rooms like you said ..
Ragu: ok you go and do any other work kaka.
(He went then ragu turned towards Arjun)
Ragu : go and get ready
Arjun: ji mam going ( Arjun will laugh and run and ragu will chase him hehe , at last both will laugh)

Now scene focus in M and  G mansion

We can see everyone are ready to go to party
Dp: is everyone ready
Ap: ji yes
Shekar: then why are we waiting for
Dp : ya we hv to go
Uttara: yes I can't wait until I meat RM
Sanskar: always thinking about RM seriously you are crazy of RM don't know who she is that you like her a lot but ya I have heard a lot about her

Dp: now is your talking section is finished can we go .
Everyone: ji papa / badepapa/ ji yes
And we can see everyone getting in the car the elders in two cars and the children in two cars ..

Now back to RM and JM villa
We can see in a room one girl is facing her back to the camera (hehe 😂) when we go near we can see she has worn a black gown which is backless and she is looking hot and gorgeous as always none other than our ragu and then a man is coming to the room (😜 hehe hope you found whom it is none other than our dashing hot Arjun he is looking hot as always)
Now they are going to go to the venue of the party when seeing ragu is driving the car that too speed passing sanskar and maheshwaris cars hehe . After all she is perfect in everything na and she is a good racer na ..
Laksh: wow bhai that person was so fast I want to drive like that and the car is expensive one ...
Sankskar: you don't have any other work that person would have died driving like this fast ...
Uttara: bhai must be that person is experienced in car racing now stop it we are getting late..
Now when seeing ragu has already reached the venue and parking the car that time sanskars car comes and stop in the parking place . And they get down then laksh shows sanskar the same car and then when they see ragu gets down from driver seat and the boys are shocked coz it was and girl driving so fast 😉 Wht  do they think of girl ha that to about ragu ... ragu is turning her back to them at last she will turn and all are flat for her one look specially the boys . And one person is mesmerized of her that's none other than our hero sanskar... now Arjun gets down from the car and stands next to ragu then our hero will become jealous hehe 😉
Now all goes inside and the party starts the host calls RM on stage everyone is waiting impatiently there comes our lady RM
Ragu: hi guys hw r u all I know everyone might be waiting for me impatiently so here I am.
Host : maam say about your achievements and your success for these students
Ragu: my one and only success is my jaan my mom she is and will be my life you know what who my mom is you want to see and know her tooo she is none other than JM my mom .
Everyone shocked 😳 that she is the daughter of famous billionaire JM.
Host : omg ma'am you are the famous billionaires daughter even u are an billionaire but you both never show it.
Ragu : that because we don't like to have publicity  and being famous is not a thing people has there own way to achieve in life my jaan tells that life is ones so enjoy the way it is it makes you live your life happily if you make others happy that smile in others face gives you peace coz you have made someone happy will you are upset don't show your sadness to others . So guys don't give up your passion and happiness , so just chill and live your life in a pleasant way hope you will enjoy and have a lovely day and ya bye...
The dj starts and the party starts everyone is enjoying the party now you can see that dadi , dadu and dida are sneaking and going to go to ragu and Arjun..
someone is jealous of Arjun hehe guess it

Continues in the next episode

A special thanks for Sukorian didi thank you for giving idea. And sorry for others for keeping you wait hope you like the episode and ya pls vote.....