Part 19

Hey guys I'm back I know I'm late sry so let's start the story...... and this part is specially a birthday present for tendte di this is for u a gift from me hope u like it ..... and a treat for my readers and my sweet sisters coz after 28th I want be sure whether will I be able to update daily .....

Precap
All coming from club and janaki going to burst like a volcano but opposite happened and then ragu putting jaanu sleep by singing and Sid and sanskar feeling happy hearing ragu sing......and Sid frowning at something...😉

Story starts
From Sid frowning at ragu let's see Whts ragu doing that he is frowning at her now the scene shows ragu hey wait who will do work at this time yaar who else other than ragu oh is that the reason Sid frowning ....
Sid : ragu Wht r u doing in this time it's late na....
Ragu : no bhai I hv work so I'm doing it u sleep .....then she sees all maheshwari and gadodia is also not sleeping ....
Ragu : bhai u all go and sleep I'm not sleepy...
Then ajju comes there and sees this then his face reaction is like as always.....
Ajju : uff guys Wht r u all doing here..
Sid in irritating mood says : can't u see making ragu to go and sleep...
Ajju : arre that want happen na how much u say she want listen so no point of telling her so u all go and sleep....
Sid : oh really Wht a friend are u when ur friend here is not sleeping u want to sleep but I can't I want my sis to rest ....
Ajju: oh come on Sid there is no point of saying she want listen to anyone ....
Then sanskar talks in the middle
Sanskar: I will say her I'm her friend na so she has to listen to me .... then he goes and asks her ...
Sanskar: ragini go and sleep na it's late night and u must be tired na ....
Ragu : sanskar I already said bhai so pls I'm doing my wrk and I'm not sleepy so pls u all go and sleep ..,
Ajju : uff ragu everytime wrk stop na see everyone are telling u to sleep na....
Ragu : ajju u know na y I'm saying I'm not sleepy she says in a sad tone some they gets confused with her tone but ajju knows y she is talking like that ....
Ajju : acha ok darling u do ur wrk im here with u ok....
Ragu : that's Gud u stay here with me ..
Ajju : ok wait I will make superb chocolate milk for us wht say...
Ragu : u know Wht ajju u r the best , I love u and she kisses his cheeks and then he goes to the kitchen when he goes the maheshwari and gadodia is also going back of him ...
Sid : Wht did u do yaar u could some how convince her to sleep na ....
Ajju : no she want listen only one thing is there ...
Sid : Wht don't tell me u r going to put sleeping tablet and give her ....
Ajju : are u mad never , there is only one person she listens to ...
Sid : are saying na then y r we waiting let's call her na ....
Ajju : are u mad janu ma want tell her sleep in fact she will get scared for ragu scolding so it's not her just wait na...then ajju calls someone and tells Wht happened still these people are confused who is he calling after calling he said now watch Wht is happening....
Here ajju makes chocolate milk and comes he tells the kaka to make for the others something to drink and they go out ....
Ajju : here darling ur chocolate milk .....
Ragu : thank u yaaar ....
Then all of a sudden her phone rings when she did the caller first she will smile then it turns to scared....
Ragu : ajju u r my darling na answer the phone na pls ....
ajju : no never I don't want to die quickly u it self answer ....
At last ragu answer it
Ragu : hello how r u buddy
Caller (male ) : Wht r u doing
Ragu In pout face : I asked hw r u but u r asking me Wht r u doing that's not fair ...
Caller : stop pouting and say me Wht u r doing this late night...
Ragu she starts checking whether he is here or not and says: how do u know whether am I pouting or not r u here ...
Caller laughs and says : u r my jaan I know ur facial expressions when it changes now come to the point y didn't u sleep yet ha...
Ragu : woh u know na y I don't sleep pls understand na ....
Caller : ragu bachcha past is past don't stay in that baby I know u can't forget it change anything so pls try to forget it baby girl and ya now like a good girl listen to me ...
Ragu : but , ok Wht
Caller :tomorrow do u remember the date , if u remember u want sleep so think Whts tomorrow ...
Ragu : ha Whts the date tomorrow I don't know then the call gets cut ....
Ajju : Wht happened ragu
Ragu : u guys y r u waken go and sleep na it's not gud for health and everyone will open there mouth and stare her like is she serious but ajju knows Wht happened to her and he is controlling his laugh 😆 and then she turns to ajju and says ..
Ragu : ajju by the way Whts tomorrow's date.
Ajju : Tomorrow is 27th June why Wht happened then only his eyes go wide like ragus ...
Then scene goes muted u can't here Wht they r speaking and the other members will be confused then the screen changes to another bungalow