Part 46

Hey guys I'm back with the next part toooo so this pay will give a lots of twist and blast for u all ( I know u all's question will be can't she wait without giving any twist always twist over twist means ....😂Wht to do I hv to give twist so that I can drag this story na haha 😂)
So guys let's stop my bakbak and start the story......

.............................................................................
Precap
That two people are Adhya and ragu and there point of view and then adhu thinking weather sanskar has an ex lover or not so let's see Wht will happen now ......

Story starts from
Adhya: life is always like this it gives u pin and also gives u happiness from the sorrow that's life ... it always gives u different emotions...
Ragu : I don't know Wht am I supposed to do I can't forget my past and live the present but ....
Adhya : life is like that it doesn't let u take a correct decision I know no one can forget there past becoz for some past is the memorable memories are stored and in present present memories are stored ....km not we hv to forget the pay to live the present but give a chance to the present......
Both looks up at the sky and both has tears in there eyes and adhya says
Adhya: bade poppsy hope u show the correct path for us .....
Then it becomes morning and all are in hall except ragu she is in her room and Adarsh and ajju has gone out for a work and the elders are in the garden talking now they hv forgives mishti but not Shekar.....
Now to the youngsters
Adhya : woh sanskar I want to ask u something it's that don't think I don't trust u and all emm I trust but it's the think of my ragu so I need to know weather u loved anyone before or do u hv any ex ....then sanskar and others look at each other and then Sanskar says
Sanskar: I had a lover I loved her but she said something and she broke up with me from that day I got to know that I had towards her was attraction and nothing else but with ragu I love her more than anything I can do anything for her and my ex is my friend now we talk to each other yet and her name is before he says Adhyas phone rings .... then she goes a little far away from them and answer the phone and then three people come to JM villa and talks with Sanskar and laksh is making annoyed face looking at them then Adhya cuts the phone and turns and sees this that there is two girls with a boy talking with sanskar so she goes there and asks who they r and the turn to her and see and they gets shocked seeing Adhya here......
Adhya : Tum logge Wht the hell r u doing here ....
And that people are none other than karthik kapur from swaragini , Kavitha kaput from swaragini and kavya kapur from swaragini (I know ur question will be r they yeh villain ya there the second villain but the main one is still there ...)

)

And then the elders also comes there Dp: Adhya beta u know them Sanskar: ha Adhya do u know them

Dp: Adhya beta u know them
Sanskar: ha Adhya do u know them .... before she answers karthik says
Karthik: Sanskar she is that girl who i said who I loved and she ditched me for money it's her only and also her cousin sister is also the person who ditched me .....
then Adhya gets angry and the family will become shocked but before any one reacts mishti says
Mishti : no I don't think Adhya can do like that till now I know that I know her only for few days but I understood that she can't do anything like this ... Adhya gets shocked seeing mishtis changes and then she remembers someone saying "life and mistakes changes people but some people are there who u can't change ..."
Yet karthik is talking now Adhya got enough and then she took a glass bottle and hit it on his head and the family got shocked...
Adhya: Wht happened talk now Wht I said I ditched u seriously first tell me when did I love u if I loved it was only one person who I loved and will always love until my last breathe and he will only be my love Wht did u think when u talk I will just wait oh wait u both she turns to kavi and kavya and says Wht happened now u three are looking shocked ....
Sanskar: Wht r u doing Adhya u r doing wrong think
Adhya : wait Sanskar I'm not talking to u so pls don't come in middle without knowing anything understand..... she shouts at him and all becomes shocked...
Adhya : Wht did u Say mr. karthik kapur ha that I ditched u when I never loved u then how will I ditch u it's u who had only lust and money minded person like u only ur both sisters has gone on u they r just like u make tried to snatch someone else's love and ha that day u said that we can't do anything but then from then till now u know Wht we kept update about ur whereabouts and all and u know Wht we got to know that u know maheshwari family so we planned everything so that one day or the other u will definitely come here so as per our plan u three came here toh how's our plan karthik ......
Karthik : u can't do anything to me Adhya becoz if u do anything to me here all r there and u want do anything..     but his words stop in middle and even all are shocked coz Adhya let's go back and see Wht happened... he camera rewinds back when u see that Adhya shoots him from the pistol and then before any one could do anything she shoots kavitha and kavya and then we come back to the present and all three falls on the sofa and Adhya
Adhya : now Wht will u say I shoot u front of them now Wht r u going to say ... ha bolu she shouts and then Adarsh comes  and then all says Wht happened then he says
Adarsh : Wht Adhya y didn't u tell me u could have called me na y did u shoot them see they r alive give me the gun and he takes the gun from her and then from back ragu comes
Ragu : what is happening here Wht is this Wht have u done Adhya ....
Adarsh:that only I'm also telling... see they r alive yet ....
Ragu : that only I'm also telling they r alive yaar .....
Now all will become shocked becoz they thought they will shout or scold her but here something else is happening.....And then before anyone could react there were two gun shoot and all three died and the family is more shocked coz adarsh and ragu shoot at them....
Adhya: oh come on guys I didn't kill them becoz I wanted them to die from both of ur hands ... so see like I said we three did it .... and three of them smirks at each other and the family is shocked......

Screen freezes in the threes smirking face and the families shocked face ....... so keep guessing y did they kill them and Wht has happened in the past and how do they have gun stay tuned to know more........

So so guys I know u all must be thinking can't I wait without giving twist then the answer is no I can't wait without giving twists .....😉so lucky_lakshmi di Mounika543 di and tendtepushpa di hope u all liked it...........so at last a long part ......