Part 9

Hi guys sry sry sry I know I'm late but Wht to do I had some problems so couldn't get time so let's start with the story......

Precap : sid and maheshwari family getting to know the relationship between janaki and shekar and y did janaki went away and also Sid getting to know ragu is his sister.....and then screen freezes in ragu face....

Story begins

Sid : u r my sister ragu omg I'm so happy.... pls say bhai pls...
Ragu : bhai..
Sid: say it again pls
Ragu: bhai bhai bhai (she says in happiness filled tears)....
Sid will hug ragu tight and cry and dadu dadi and dida are having happy tears seeing there both grandchildren together..all of a sudden they will here a person singing song in the garden ( song is vaaste sung by dhvani )  so after hearing the song ragu runs and goes to the garden side the person is turning his back at last when he turns its none other than mahir (perl v puri) ragu friend then he stops the song then ragu sees him and runs and hugs him tight...
Mahir: uff baby slow down yaar I want go anywhere u can hug me slowly all so na ...
Ragu: mad, idiot I hate u where did u go without telling me u know I missed u a lot yaar...
Mahir: sry na baba I didn't mean to not tell u and go but I was busy so forgot to tell u forgive me na pls ...
Ragu : ok but in one condition (she asks like a child *remember front of her friends she is like a baby always she is there life and there her life...) ok u want to give Wht ever I ask can u give ..
Mahir: ok baba whtever u ask I will give u r my everything na baba I will give u anything u ask...
Ragu : ok I forgive u.....
Mahir: this much soon no no something is cooking in ur head tell me na pls ... I'm sin na ur sweet heart na so pls don't do anything pls ....
Ragu : not so easily hehe 😜 (she shows puts ger tounge out and is running and mahir is chasing her at last he catches her and back hugs her and kisses her cheeks and u will smell some burning smell right it's none other than sanskar when Arjun came also he had the burning and now also he is burning omg this much burning will burn me na 😉...)
Sid : dadi who is he dadima (then our hero quickly turns his face this side to here Wht dadi is going to say..)
Dadu : he is her life mahir sengupta, sengupta constructions owner.. and he loves ragu more than anyone her buddy.... from small they r like this teases each other ....both can't live without each other..
Dadi: at last my ragu is happy after that 2 years Wht happened in her life changed her a lot ... becoz of her buddies she is happy only becoz of them my laado is smiling......
Dida : yes paro becoz of them she is coming out of the depression.. our laado will be the same bubbly laado again the person who makes others smile the person who is the reason of others happiness our laadoo will come back to normal.....

Screen freezes in raguajju and mahir happy face , maheshwari, gadodia and Sid confused face and dadi,dadu ,dida crying face ......

Keep guessing Wht happened in 2 years in ragu s life that changed her , twist over twist .......

Woah at last finished the chappy ...
I know I'm late sry yaar I had wrk so thats y and at last this is the longest chappy ever ....hope u all liked it I will try to update the next part soon.....