Part 24

So guys how r u all I know u must be missing my story so I had my exams and presentation now I'm done with it so now I'm back and I'm going to post the next part hope u will like it ....

Precap
Maya mad kushal entry and then mysterious caller ......story is after 2 weeks let's see Wht happened in this 2 weeks ....

Story starts
After 2 weeks after maya and Kushal leaving becoz ragu send them saying that she is fine after lots of compelling they both will go and then all goes to the room to sleep but as always ragu can't sleep coz for her sleep is not going so she just does her wrk in her laptop.... and then the clock shows 3 so ragu gets ready in her track suit to go for the park in this dress with a jacket in her hand and she goes to her car and she goes to the park and starts the timer in her arm so that she knows how much time it took her to jogg..... and the time shows 3:40 then she starts the car and goes back home ....

Now screen changes to JM villa where as always mishti is creating a scene , let's listen to Wht they r talking and y Sid and our hero is pissed off 😠

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now screen changes to JM villa where as always mishti is creating a scene , let's listen to Wht they r talking and y Sid and our hero is pissed off 😠...... with mishtis talks about ragini ....

Mishti: see Sid ur sister she has gone out again that too early ....does a good girl goes out at that time no na while she is speaking all this ragini is back of her no one noticed her yet then ragu goes to the room and changes into    

does a good girl goes out at that time no na while she is speaking all this ragini is back of her no one noticed her yet then ragu goes to the room and changes into    

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This dress

and comes down no one yet saw her and then she again stands back of mishti and taps on mishtis shoulder and then  mishti turns and gets shocked 😳 ( Wht did she get shocked... coz she didn't taught ragu came and said lots of about her........)

Keep guessing why did mishti get shocked Whts the reason Wht happened in the 2 weeks that mishti got shocked looking ragu that's a suspense.......

A very big sry guys I were having my personal problems so couldn't continue I'm really sry guys hope u all like the story and I know it's small part I hope I post next one soon and sry guys my other story is also pending .......love u all and miss my sisters 👯 👯 hope u r doing Gud ......