Cast

Sry guys I took time coz I had exams hope u will forgive me....
Cast of ragu friends

*all her friends knows about her father and all her friends are overprotective of her loves her a lot

Adithya hooda (bepanah adi ) as her friend knows her in and out. Overprotective of her
And is a famous pilot .

Arjun hooda (bepanah Arjun) as her friend and brother of adi known as AJ or as a famous lawyer like his father harshwardhan hooda.

Zoya malhotra: (bepanah zoya ) as ragu friend and sister of maya malhotra and zoya is innocent opposite of maya loves ragu a lot and maya tooo.

Maya malhotra (beyadh maya ) as ragu friend loves her more than the other friends knows ragu a lot and she is close to ragu more than her family. She is possessive of ragu and can go to any extent for her loved ones . And she is not a physic like in beyadh...

Kushal sharma: (beyadh Arjun) as ragu friend plus a photographer in ragus company. A big flirt but never crossed limits .and have a secret crush for maya which is known only by ragu...

Ritvik sharma (ritvik danjan) as ragu friend and Arjuns bro . Protective person for ragu loves her a lot can't bare a small pain of ragu if anything happen to her he want live in peace....
Sharma groups of companies owner.

Rithik singhaniya (Arjun bijlani ) as ragu friend and twin bro of shekar . singhaniya groups of companies owner ..and engaged to shivanya kapoor.

Shekar singhaniya ( Arjun bijlani) twin of rithik . And a flirt just like kushal. A criminal lawyer and ownes singhaniya law firm.

Shivay Singh oberoi (NakulMehta )as ragu friend second billionaire. Loves ragu as a sister gives a sisters love and is a protective bro... and owner of oberoi industry and married to Anika kapoor.

Omkara Singh oberoi (kunal jaysinghe) as ragu friend and bro of shivay he too is protective of ragu as a bro . And married to gauri kapoor and he is a well known artist...

Rudra Singh oberoi ( ishqbaaz rudra ) as ragu friend and a bro for her and a big flirt is engaged to bhavya kapoor ....

Bhavya kapoor: fiancé of rudra and cares ragu as a sister.... and is a police officer and sister of shivanya, Anika, gauri..

Anika kapoor : married to shivay and loves ragu as a sister... and is a wedding planner...

Gauri kapoor: married to omkara and she tooo loves ragu and helping Anika in wedding planning....

Shivanya kapoor: engaged to rithik and thinks ragu as her sister ... and a known model...

Neil khanna : (zain imam ) as  ragu friend and a well known police officer. And is married to avni singha.....

Avni singha (Aditi Gupta) as ragu friend and Neil wife .... a ngo worker ownes an Ngo

Sry for late update hope u like this character there will be more once the other episode r updated u will know it....... keep reading I will make sure I will update the next chappy soon.........