Part 42

Hey guys back with the next part I know u all r thinking y am I posting this story like this the answer is becoz this story is going highly demand I thought of posting one story and then to start the other story so that's y I'm posting this becoz this was my first story in wattpad which gave lots of family and I got wonderful sisters so that's y this story will be not very regular but it will be on going story ... so let's stop my bakbak and start the story....

...........................................................................
Precap
Sid is the person who said I will continue and then he tells the plan he and Adhya did together and all and then jaanu going for a business trip and Then Shekar trying to send mishti out becoz of her cheap plans but Adhya stopping him and the family becomes confused and Sid gets to know y she is doing this ........

Story starts from
After half an hour both comes down and sees that mishti is with the bag becoz Shekar said her to leave and then
Shekar : sharmishtra go from here I don't want to see u again
Mishti : no Shekar pls I don't want to leave u I did everything is for u only I love u a lot I promise I want do this mistake again .....
Shekar : I said get out
Adhya : Whts happening here
Sid: ya Whts happening here
Shekar : I'm sending this betrayer from here I don't want to see her face again
Adhya : no she want go not so easily I want let her go she will stay here if u don't want to stay with u no problem she will get a room then the others will become confused becoz y she is telling she will keep her here and will give her room but Sid knew Wht she meant........
And both Sid and Adhya smirks 😏
Then Sid asks
Sid : smirks and goes near Adhya's ear and asks Whts ur brain planning ha .... and Adhya looks at him and smirks and she whispers wait and watch ....
Adhya : mr.shekar gadodia if u send ur wife out so then u hv to give her money na for her expenses so Wht will u do will u give her ...
Shekar : I want give her a single penny . She deserves to suffer ...
Mishti: Y r u asking him whether he will pay or not however I hv money in my Account so that's fine I will go out if he doesn't want me to stay here ....
Adhya: or so how much money u hv in ur account
Mishti : why ? R u going to take my account money also , however u can't take any single penny from my account becoz no one can do like that it's out of rules but Adhya smirks and then Sid says
Sid : oho sharmishtra gadodia u ndon't know about her if she decides something then Hm she will definitely do it ....
Mishti : she can't do anything like that
Sid : confidence ha
Mishti : over confidence Sid
Adhya : uffo come on Sid why r u wasting the time wait I will tell kaka to bring chips and come and then u start ur bakbak ok😉....
And then Adhya calls kaka and he comes with a chips packet and gives her and goes and then Adhya says now start ...
Sid : seriously dude u r enjoying here I'm telling about u but u ha 😕
Mishtis phone is ringing and waiting but she doesn't picks it up
Adhya : uffo Sid it's not like that
Mishti: I said u na Sid she can't do anything....
Sid : see mish how she is telling u but u r not doing anything na ....
Adhya : mr.sid first tell that over confidence women to answer her phone na it's disturbing yaar ... and then mishti answers the phone and then she gets shocked let's listen to the conversation
Caller : sharmishtra ma'am in ur account u r having no balance u don't hv money ...
Mishti : Wht how can that happened
Caller : we don't know ma'am bye
And then the phone gets cut and still she is shocked and Shekar asks her Wht happened it's becoz she was shouting loud .....
Shekar: Wht happened why did u shout like that
Mishti : woh my bank accounts money has gone down and they don't know how.....
Then u can seee someone is laughing and that's none other than Sid
Sid : haha u deserve this sharmishtra gadodia haha 😆
Adhya : uffo Sid y r u laughing like this yaar
Mishti: it's becoz of u na (she asks angrily)
Adhya: me how can I do yaar u na said that I can't do anything becoz it's out of rule so hw can u say it's me .....( she says it extra sweetly 😊)..... without mishti seeing she smirks 😏.....
Mishti : then how come my money is not there ... how did this happen....
Adhya: still u didn't understand sharmishtra gadodia ....
Mishti : Wht
Adhya: seriously ur first guess was correct baby .... and the family and sharmishtras face becomes shocked like how can she do it becoz it's hard to do like that it's away from rules ..... but Sid already knew that that's y he laughed first itself ..,,
Mishti: that means u did it but how u can't do like that na .....
Adhya : uff atlast u understood it yaar ... he sit was me who Made ur money go down how's it ....
Mishti: she comes to slap her but Adhya holds her hand and pushes it away ...
Adhya : don't even dare it sharmishtra this is only starting u hv more to experience in ur life so get ready .... and don't show ur attitude to me varna that attitude will go in vain .... u don't know who am I and u r showing ur attitude to me .... if u dare it then u will see a worst Adhya ever ......By the way u will stay here but in three conditions and they r
1. U hv to stay here as a worker and clean the hall , and the garden becoz the room others will clean
2. Give 5 laksh and u can stay here like a guest but ur rent will be 5 lakhs
3. U hv to go to jail that u don't want right so u make ur decision chalo Sid let's eat ten chips until she decides yaar..... and then both starts smirking and eating the chips .....

The screen freezes in Adhya and sids smirking 😏 face and the. Families shocked face and mishtis shocked and scared face .........

So so keep guessing Whts mishtis answer...

So so I hope I liked the update next part will be coming soon pls hv some patience  and ya di hope u liked the update..... Mounika543       lucky_lakshmi        tendtepushpa di .........