Part 45

Hey guys I'm back with a new part so I know all liked the last part so I'm back with the new part ..... this part will be the two persons point of view .....so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.........

.............................................................................
Precap
Ragu coming back and then some ragsan seen and at last two people not sleeping.......

Story starts from
Adhya : they both look cute together...
Ajju : ya I r correct adhu they look cute ....
And then in a while adhu is listening to song in her phone and ajju is driving and ragu gets up and sees that sanskar is lieing on her shoulder and then see checks weather adhu and ajju is seeing them and she signs reliefs and she sees sanskar and admired him without her knowledge and she forgot that from she got up two people are looking at her and smiles.....
and then they came home and all goes to there respective rooms after a wonderful tiring day .......but we can see for sure so two  people sleep is far those two person is in the room balcony in respective room and thinking something........
Let's go to the person who is standing near the swimming pool and thinking and that is none other than Adhya ( sry guys ur guess is wrong it's Adhya the other one will be correct.....)
Adhya point of view
Life changes everything even it changes people specially it changed me and ragu life always made us have a lots of happiness and also sorrow it teach us how to live ..... I wish ragu gets all her happiness now I think Sanskar can give her the happiness which she lost 2 years ago ...... but one think I have to know from Sanskar weather did he have any ex I trust Sanskar but I just want to know about him weather he has any past .... so that he can help my ragu ........

Scene shifts to balcony where u can see someone is looking at the sky and talking something so let's go near na to see who it's is and why he /she is talking so when u go near u can see it's none other than (correct guess guys lucky_lakshmi ,tendtepushpa ,Mounika543 and Charmedone22 guess is right it's none other than ragu .....)so let's see Wht she is talking....
Ragu point of view
Life changed everything and everyone it changed me into a heartless person in business world I'm working overtime is to forget everything... but no is the answer I can't forget whtever happened in my life till now u all must be thinking I hv a very big family but why I'm not happy yet u will know but I don't know y now after long time I feel he is near whenever I see sanskar I feel he is here and is looking me when ever sanskar sees me I don't know y I loose my control his eyes says me to see him and wait these feelings I don't know y .......
Alone tear comes from her eyes....
From here it will be like Adhya and ragu both answer there questions.....
Ragu : I don't know what this feeling is ....
Adhya : it's coz u hv started having feelings for him
Ragu : this feeling is the same feeling which I had 2 yrs back but then how can that feeling come back
Adhya:becoz he started making a place in ur heart
Ragu : y always in my life it's like this this feeling is confusing me and also making me worried...
Adhya: life is always like this it gives u pin and also gives u happiness from the sorrow that's life ... it always gives u different emotions...
Ragu : I don't know Wht am I supposed to do I can't forget my past and live the present but ....
Adhya : life is like that it doesn't let u take a correct decision I know no one can forget there past becoz for some past is the memorable memories are stored and in present present memories are stored ....km not we hv to forget the pay to live the present but give a chance to the present......
Both looks up at the sky and both has tears in there eyes and adhya says
Adhya: bade poppsy hope u show the correct path for us .....

screen freezes in Adhya and Raginis face which ha tears and both r looking up......

So so at last so let's see weather sanskar has any ex or becoz of his ex is there any problem how's the twist ..........

So at last I posted the next part I know it's a small one but I will try my best to give a big part .....tendtepushpa
Mounika543 and lucky_lakshmi di hope u liked it .........

Sangini love story (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें