«18» Being friends

Yoongi had to sit in during the mindful therapy activity since he was a student meaning he wasn't really qualified to run a session. The only therapy he was allowed to run was group therapy because that was just for the patients to talk and express their feelings. He wasn't certified but in 6 months he would be a qualified therapist and would be officially be called Dr. Min.

He was excited but at the moment he was sitting while doodling on the worksheet he was meant to fill out. He was suppose to fill out worksheets on the sessions, just things he has noticed about each patients behavior, and even their body language. He wasn't really paying attention to the certified doctor talking as he had all of his hours to graduate meaning he didn't really need to fill out any more worksheets. The only reason he was doing more hours was because this job, being around to help was the thing he was good at.

As for Jimin he didn't know why but he seemed to always be next to Min-Ju in some sort of way. He didn't mind the company but he wasn't used to people being this nice to him. Back in high school they would call him names, mostly calling him fat as they threw food at him. There wasn't a reason for why they called him fat, he would never eat lunch. No one saw him eat and they had no idea that what they were saying were hurting him.

I guess those words really affected him because here he is 20 years old and had to drop out of college due to weight loss. He didn't want to drop out because he had a dream of getting a job at a digital art facility and was really excited until he found out that the students treated him like those high school kids.

He couldn't take it and that's what lead to being in an inpatient center kindly like the one he is in now but the kids were just as mean. He just couldn't get rid of all those mean kids who would hurt his feelings so he just thought there were no nice people left in the world. Well now his new friend Min-Ju seemed to be different, she was nice and thoughtful which was different from everyone he had knew.

He did wonder why she only talked to him and no one else, she seemed nice yet no one wanted to talk to her. These were Jimin's active thoughts as he sat next to his new friend who he looked at smiling at her focused face.

She didn't notice he was staring at her because she was busy following the directions given by the doctor. He was staring at Min-Ju while Yoongi was staring at Jimin. Jimin obviously didn't notice the staring that the older male was doing because he seemed to be locked in a trance.

What Yoongi didn't notice was the strong grip on his pen in his hand turning his knuckles white from the pressure he was applying. When he looked down he noticed how hard he was holding the pen making him drop it, coming back into reality. He shook his head trying to get rid of this weird feeling he was having in his stomach.

« Get yourself together Yoongle. » He mumbled to himself while looking back down to his doodled up worksheet to draw even more random flowers over the margins. Connecting the stems of the flowers together and making them one big thing.

Unknowing of this information was Min-Ju who noticed Jimin after a long time of him staring which made her giggle and punch his shoulder playfully making Jimin knit his eyebrows in confusion.

« Stop it pervert! » She teased making him pout not really understanding that she was teasing. No one teased him like this before and he really honestly thought that she was being serious, he hadn't really had any friends before so he thought she was just like everyone else.

« I'm kidding! Did you not know I was kidding? » Her tone of voice changed to something a little more calm turning her attention to him. He shook his head which made her smirk which quickly turned to a soft smile to try and make him comfortable. She has never met someone who never got teased like this before.

« Sorry I've never really had a friend before. » He admitted looking down at his lap fiddling with his fingers. He hated this feeling, the feeling of sadness and being vulnerable. He was suppose to be strong and cold yet Min-Ju was really changing him into someone different.

« No it's okay I get it. » She smiled wrapping her arm around his shoulder not knowing that touching him was making him mad. Her pulling him closer was making his blood boil, it didn't matter that he saw her as a friend right now she was touching him.

« Don't touch me I wont tell you again. » He growled throwing her arm off of him making her giggle.

« I love the cold heartless Jimin. » She giggles more shaking her head at him playfully.

« Stop talking to me and find your love interest. » Jimin scoffed once again turning his attention to Yoongi and to his surprise he was already staring at them with a frown all over his face. Yoongi's look made him smirk and send a wink over to his direction not really knowing why he was looking at them.

« Damnit Jimin you're killing me. » Yoongi thought in his head quickly looking down at his worksheet trying to ignore his feelings that flooded his mind.