«100» It happened +

Yoongi didn't know if they were actually gonna do it, everytime they tried something happened, like Jimin wanted to stop or even that time Yoongi made him stop and made Jimin really upset. He didn't know if this time was like those other times however Jimin dragged him by the wrist as the two entered the bedroom. Their lips met once again, their tongues entered each others mouth and Jimin let his boyfriend take over since he was more comfortable not being in charge. He liked being taken care of so he let the older take control and decide what was going to happen next.

As their lips melted together Yoongi traveled his hand up to gently touch Jimin's lower back. He was even nervous because this was going to be their actual first time together, sure they did sexual stuff but this was gonna be the first time something happened the first time things would go further. Jimin's shirt was still off so he was trying to get the older's shirt off as well, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and started to lift up bringing the fabric up and throwing it across the room. When they pulled away so they could get the shirt off they both looked at each other, they were already out of breath but you could tell they were both into it by their eyes and the way they held eye contact.

They smashed their lips back together and now the kiss was more hungry, their teeth kept clashing together and their tongues were now just fighting each other. Yoongi's hands were grabbing at his waist but then started to slowly go down to Jimin's pants. Their kiss was really rough however Yoongi still didn't want to rush into the next step so when his hands went down to the waistband of Jimin's pants he gently tugged on the fabric almost like he was asking permission to take them off. Yoongi jumped a little when he felt Jimin's hands on his, he thought this was going to be the end of this because he quickly pulled away from the kiss. He knew this wasn't gonna go all the way but the look in the younger's eyes told a different story.

Jimin gripped his own waistband and started to pull down his pants while making strong eye contact with the older. When he got his pants off he threw it in the same direction of Yoongi's shirt and they connected their lips once again, this time Jimin cupped the sides of his boyfriends face. The two were lost in each others touch however Yoongi then got his pants off so now the two were kissing in only their boxers.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin closer and bent down grabbing his thighs letting Jimin jump up and wrap his legs around the older. Jimin moved from kissing Yoongi's lips to now kissing and sucking at his neck moaning when Yoongi squeezed at his thighs.

Jimin was placed gently on the bed on his back, he stopped kissing the older's neck and instead made eye contact. You could see the lust in their eyes, they were both so invested in this moment and they both didn't want this to stop.

Jimin spread his legs and Yoongi was in the middle of him, he grabbed at his thighs before going down to start kissing his pure soft thighs. Jimin whined and moved his hips up while tilting his head back against the pillow he was resting on. He tried to close his legs but Yoongi kept prying his thighs apart so he could continue to suck light and dark hickeys all over.

Jimin started breathing heavily, he arched his back a little tensing when Yoongi moved closer and closer to his boxers and he was more then willing to remove his boxers so Yoongi could continue what he was doing. His boxers were pulled down and thrown to the side of the bed by Yoongi, in the time that Yoongi had to stop kissing his thighs he looked up to smirk, he got to see the pink blush that was covering his fluffy cheeks, his cheeks were getting fuller and Yoongi couldn't help but notice how cute his boyfriend was.

After a while Yoongi's boxers also went away and Yoongi couldn't stop kissing at jimin's upper thighs and especially his inner thighs. Everytime his lips touched Jimin's inner thigh Jimin would shiver and his legs would shake a little and Yoongi had become addicted to it like he needed more. It got to the point that Jimin's thighs were so sensitive he grabbed Yoongi's head and tried to grip Yoonig's hair, it was a weak grip and the touch made the older look up to see what was wrong, he was so into what was going down but if Jimin wanted to stop he would jump off of him right then and there but when he saw the state Jimin was in he knew he wanted to keep going.