«87» Last night together

« But I don't want you to go! Please no, no, no, no I'd do anything for you to stay. » Yoongi was just standing in the living room while Jimin was wrapped around his leg, sitting on his foot, pleading for Yoongi to not leave him. They had the best couple of days together, they were never separated and now Yoongi would need to go back to work which was something Jimin dreaded.

It was a couple days after the whole shower thing and Yoongi had to tell Jimin over and over again that he wasn't mad, that things will happen when he's ready. Jimin had a hard time getting that into his head but now it was time for Yoongi to go back to work. Jimin knew that he had to go back to work at sometime since it was his job and he needed to pay bills but he didn't want it to happen and would do anything to make him stay.

« I know, I would much rather be here with you but I have to go get some money so we can keep living here. » Yoongi was trying to pry Jimin off of him but it wasn't working even tho Jimin wasn't really holding on really tight, he also wasn't trying that hard to get him off since he was afraid he'd hurt him.

After a couple minutes Jimin finally let go and let Yoongi pull him up so now they were both standing up facing each other. 

« But you're going to be gone for a really long time, and don't forget about your school work. Once you get home at night you will need to stay up all night doing your work! » Jimin grabbed Yoongi's sleeve pulling on it and looking at Yoongi with a pleading look, he really couldn't handle being alone.

« Babe we have the whole night together, I don't have to be at work till tomorrow. » Yoongi grabbed a hold of Jimin's waist grabbing at the side of his shirt, it wasn't that late and Jimin was kind of over reacting a little bit but he didn't feel like he was.

Jimin didn't say a word he just leaned forward resting his head on the older's chest, wrapping his arms around his neck. Jimin really had a hard time being alone, especially now that he has been with Yoongi. He hates it because he was always alone, before he got help he stayed in his apartment alone, with no one to talk to him. Thoughts would cloud his head and he would decide to do stupid shit. He would smoke, or drink, or even just take a whole bunch of sleeping pills and go to bed and hope he never wakes up and he did not want to go down that path again and he was scared he would go back to his old self.

Yoongi didn't want to know what to do with Jimin, he didn't want to leave him alone, he was still fragile but if he asked Dr. Lee to give him more time off he would probable be really mad and might even lose his job no matter how good at it he was. Yoongi held onto Jimin's back as they both just stopped talking, leaving the room in complete silence as tears slowly filled Jimin's eyes.

« I'm so s-scared. » Jimin finally spoke up not looking up from Yoongi's chest, he just gripped tighter on Yoongi shirt. He didn't want to look at Yoongi but he needed to tell him how he felt, he wanted his boyfriend to know how he really felt right at that moment.

« I know baby, I know and I'm so, so, so sorry. » The older held the back of Jimin's head as he moved his head from Yoongi's chest more so he was hiding in his neck as he let tears fall from his eyes. He hated when the younger felt scared or was just really uneasy and he hated himself more because he had to leave. He was also scared that Jimin wouldn't follow his eating schedule.

They both just stood there in silence as they stayed in each others arms, Yoongi eventually started to rock slowly side to side trying to calm the both of them down.

« I'll prepare all of your meals before we go to bed so all you have to do is heat stuff up. I will also sleep in a sweatshirt and leave it for you when I leave. I'll call you during my breaks and I'll even bring you home some hot tea and soup from this really good place down the road. » Jimin didn't respond and Yoongi knew that he wasn't going to. He just stood there with glossy eyes as he listened to his words..u

After a while the two moved from their position, Jimin was sat on the kitchen counter playing with a small bunny stuffed animal Yoongi found in Namjoon's old room as Yoongi made meals for Jimin. Yoongi was having fun making the meals, they were low calorie since he didn't want the younger to freak out while he was eating so the boxes he was making had carrots, celery, apple slices, and a little bit of lightly seasoned chicken which Yoongi hated to make but Jimin was afraid of seasonings since he couldn't tell the exact amount of calories in the seasonings.

« Is this okay? » Yoongi held up a bowl that consisted of brown rice, black beans and a whole bunch of other things, he wanted to make sure all the stuff in it was stuff that Jimin liked and wasn't going to scare him off.

Jimin looked up and looked at the bowl, he bit his bottom lip and held the bunny close to his chest. Yoongi knew the look in his eye, he knew his boyfriend was scared for him to go back to work and he knew he was terrified of being on his own.

« No, dump it in the trash and then we'll be good. » Jimin jumped off the counter walking off down the small hallway into his and Yoongi's room. He wanted to lock the door but something told him not to so he just went over to the bed and just sat there, looking down at the ground.

He expected his boyfriend to rush to the room and beg for him to tell him what he was thinking about but he never did he just sat there alone clutching the bunny stuffed animal. Maybe Yoongi wouldn't always come to the rescue, maybe this was his way of telling him that he was done with the way Jimin was acting but he couldn't really know for sure.