«161» little concerned

Yoongi made their appointments, Jimin was going to get his hair done and Yoongi was keeping his promise and he was going to get his nails painted. He was kind of nervous of how his hands would look but Jimin kept telling him that his hands were hot and they'd be even hotten with the nail polish. He thought Jimin was just saying that but Jimin kept reassuring him that he would look amazing.

« I'll see you in a couple hours. » Yoongi was just dropping Jimin off at the front of the beauty salon making sure to give the younger a quick kiss before driving down the road to the nail place.

Yoongi was done before Jimin so he just drove back to the salon and walked in to wait so he didn't have to wait in his car. He sat down in the small waiting area and he went on his phone to pass the time. Jimin had seen him walk in through the mirror he was looking at, he smirked and bit his lip because he couldn't wait to see his nails with the dark red color. He could already picture it in his head.

It took a long time for Jimin to be done but when Yoongi looked up he found where Jimin was sitting. He looked about done. They just needed to blow dry his hair and style it a little then he would be done and Yoongi couldn't wait because his fiancé looked so good already.

« So what do you think? » Jimin walked over when he was done, he reached his hands out so he could help Yoongi up. As soon as the older stood up Jimin brought his hands up so that he could look at the pretty red color that Yoongi had on his nails.

« You're beautiful, I mean you're always beautiful but this blonde hair is just something else. » Yoongi got one of his hands free and ran his fingers through Jimin's freshly blonde hair. Blonde Jimin was just on the next level, he wouldn't be able to stop looking at him because the color just suit him perfectly.

« You always say things to make me blush really hard. » Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand to cover his cheeks trying to hide the pink color however Yoongi has seen his pink cheeks a lot and it was so cute so he grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands away making the younger blush even more.

« I just love your pink cheeks. » Yoongi squeezed one of his cheeks very gently loving how squishy his cheeks have become from a long recovery. During this process he has found squishy Jimin was adorable but of course he wouldn't tell him that.

« What do you want to do now? » Yoongi asked as they were still standing in the salon. There was no one there, just some of the workers setting up their work stations.

« We can go for a walk, wasn't there a tea place down the road? I think they have pastries as well. » Yoongi wanted to say that they could just drive down but walking seemed to be a nice exercise so he nodded at the idea so he grabbed Jimin's hand and threading their fingers together before leaving to go on their walk.

« Isn't the weather nice? It's not too hot but it's not too cold, it's perfect. » Jimin looked up at the sky seeing all the clouds moving over the sun every so often. He hated the heat and the cold especially the cold because once it gets cold then he gets really cold. He always had a hard time with the freezing temperatures but he loved this type of temperature.

« It is amazing. » Yoongi agreed with him, the weather was really nice and he loved it when Jimin was happy. He even looked to his side to see Jimin looking up with a smile on his face looking at all the clouds.

« Maybe we should go cloud gazing sometime, oh no no no stargazing can we go stargazing!!? » Jimin got really excited when the thought of stargazing came to him, he's never done that before, stargazing was what couples do in movies and he never knew he could do it with someone he loved.

« God I love you, you're so cute of course we can go stargazing so maybe we can go tonight? » The two looked at each other with smiles, Jimin was super excited because he loved the stars and just watching them twinkle in the sky, it was so lovely.

« Yes, yes tonight that would be really amazing, that's one thing I definitely want to do. » They came up to the small cafe and they both went inside, Yoongi held the door open for the younger of course and they went to go order some drinks.

Yoongi ordered just a plain black coffee as well as a blueberry muffin while Jimin just wanted an unsweetened green iced tea with no food. No matter how many times Yoongi asked Jimin didn't want anything to eat but he didn't question it he just bought their drinks and food and they went to one of the tables to just sit and relax.

« Do you want some of my muffin? » Yoongi offered because of course he was a little concerned since Jimin hasn't had breakfast yet and he wasn't sure if he was having one of his bad days but he was afraid to ask.

« I'm not really hungry right now, I'll just have lunch. » Jimin took a sip of his green tea, it has been a while since he had green tea so it tasted a little weird but he drank it anyway.

« Okay we can order something for lunch because I don't really feel like cooking. » Yoongi was now the one to take a sip of his coffee as well as undo the paper around his muffin because unlike Jimin he was starving.

« Or I can cook, it won't be a big deal. I can cook something from one of my nutrition books that I used to get from the doctor. » Jimin smiled and took another sip of his tea watching Yoongi as he started to eat his muffin. He couldn't stop looking at the muffin, it did look really good but when he looked up he met eyes with a concerned Yoongi.
« Are you sure you don't want some? » Yoongi asked again because he wouldn't mind sharing what he has.

« I'm okay Yoongi, seriously stop worrying I'm fine just hurry up I want to go home. » It was like a switch had flipped in Jimin, Jimin knew why he was so concerned but he didn't want him to be. He was fine. He just wanted to skip breakfast. It wasn't a big deal and besides he's never really that hungry in the morning anyway.

« Sorry yeah let's just go. » Jimin did feel bad by the way he snapped but before he could apologize Yoongi got up with his muffin wrapped in the plastic it came in as well with his coffee. Jimin sighed and he got up as well with his tea following Yoongi as they left the cafe.

The whole way to the car was kind of silent, Jimin felt bad from what he said and Yoongi just was trying to not get really concerned he knew Jimin was probably fine and he was just over thinking but he wanted to make sure because their wedding was now in less than a week and he didn't want any problems right before the big day.