«47» Back to normal life

It was obvious that this night wasn't easy for Jimin or Yoongi. Jimin had a hard time going to sleep knowing he wasn't going to wake up and see Yoongi. As for Yoongi he got home later then normal making his roommate frustrated again for no apparent reason. His roommate Jin made Yoongi's favorite dinner as an apology knowing how hard it was for the younger with his job and school and everything he has to go threw, but Yoongi got home late not wanting to eat at all. 

Yoongi has hurt Jin's feelings one too many times and he wasn't even aware of it. Yoongi just ignored the older the rest of the night, taking a shower and brushing his teeth before climbing into bed with just an oversize blue t-shirt and some black boxers. All he had on his mind was Jimin and that he was going to show up early to try and convince Dr. Lee to give him the group therapy shift. 

Yoongi was just ruining his relationship with his best friend to get closer to Jimin. He didn't even know what was happening, he had no idea that Jin was looking for better places to live. Somewhere where he can get out of Yoongi's way, somewhere where he isn't a burden to him. Jin was just a kinder garden teacher who didn't make a lot of money so the places he was looking at were in the bad part of town. Of course with both of their income they were able to afford a nice apartment near Yoongi's college and his and Jin's work. 

But with all of that going behind Yoongi's back he woke up the next morning like normal like nothing happened. He got dressed in his tight black pants and nice purple dress shirt, styling his hair before he grabbed his stuff and keys and walked out the door. He bounced his way to his car excited for some strange reason, maybe it was because he got to see Jimin or maybe even he was excited because he got to go to work which was his favorite place other then his bed. 

For Jimin he hated his life the second he opened his eyes. It was way too early, the alarm set in every room went off at 5:30 am which hasn't been going off in his room for a couple days. He could barley keep his eyes open and he had 30 minutes to get down to the cafeteria. The morning people got there within five minutes wanting to be the first ones to get their weight in so they can get it done with. 

By the time 6 am rolled around Yoongi was already there in Dr. Lee's office begging him to put him in for the group therapy shift. The whole meeting took about ten minutes, it wasn't hard to persuade Dr. Lee especially since Yoongi has never missed a day of work and is one of the most hard working staff members in the whole clinic. He became twice as happy when he got the shift meaning he would be staring at Jimin for a whole hour. It does sound creepy to just stare at one person for a whole hour but he was exited to see the one person he loved.

As soon as Jimin walked down the hall and out into the cafeteria he spotted Yoongi with his hot self, his black leather bag over his shoulder, his ass poking from his tight black pants. Jimin didn't know why he didn't notice but Yoongi was skinny as hell but his chest muscles pushing threw his shirt and made Jimin's mouth water. He got snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand touch his shoulder making him jump a little and turn around loosing sight of Yoongi. 

« You're back! » He sighed when he saw Min-Ju in black leggings and a cropped purple sweatshirt that came down to the hem of her leggings and her hair pulled up into a loose pony. She had on white vans that had a couple scuffs on them but she didn't look any different from the time he last saw her. She actually got dressed before vital check which he never saw her do before. 

« y-yeah I am. » His voice came out shakily since it was so early in the morning and it was so long that he had to wake up this early. His eyes were heavy and he felt like death.

« You got to spend all of your time with Mr. Sexy so I need you to tell me everything. » She smiled grabbing a hold of his wrist and dragged him over to an empty table so they can sit and wait for their turn in vital check. 

« Do you think it was fun? I mean I got a feeding tube and all he did was sit and watch me, he didn't even talk. » He had to lie a little, it wasn't like he could just tell her the two kissed because that would get Yoongi in trouble and maybe he would get kicked out of the clinic if anyone knew. 

« Well if it were me I would of tried to make a move. » She smirked nudging his shoulder. She did still have feelings for the staff member but she knew being all jealous all the time would ruin her friendship with Jimin. 

« First of all I don't like him like that and second I'm not really sure if he's gay. » He lied knowing full well the older was gay and had some feelings for him.

« Damn I was expecting a full juicy story. » She frowned looking away down on the ground, crossing one of her legs over the other. 

« Well I'm sorry? » He shrugged leaning back on his elbows on the table watching as one of the doors to the vital checked opened calling for Min-Ju meaning she would have to leave for a few minutes.