«21» The bunny

Min-Ju dragged her new best friend over to the art room where she thought she was going to be teaching him how to draw. What she didn't know was that Jimin was top of his art classes back in high school, one of the many reasons no one liked him back in school. Another reason he was hated was because he always asked the school to put more money into the art center instead of wasting it on stupid stuff for the football team. He was right because they gave the football team a large amount of money for nothing while he could use the money for more and better art supplies.

Jimin hasn't drawn in about a mouth but just having  someone else around him excited made him excited. He smiled as she jumped into the room, dragging him over to her station where she did all of her artwork. The reason he hasn't been drawing was because he had no motivation, there was nothing around him that made him want to draw.

« Okay, okay look! » She jumped grabbing a folder of all of her drawings slamming it down on the table making Jimin's eyes widen. 

On the front of the folder was many designs like flowers, roses as well as different fluffy creatures like bunnies and cats. He was really surprised at how good her cartoon drawings were and was interested to see what type of drawings she did. Jimin was more of a realist drawer, he did realistic art work like faces, or even some animals. He would draw mostly what he saw so there are a lot of animals some were even people on the subway or even some forest or nature work.

She flipped the folder open and scattered her drawings around the table letting Jimin get a peak of what she has been working on for the time she has been here. The drawings ranged from cute creatures to some more dark nature artwork. 

« These are just the ones I did here, I have many at home. » She smiled taking a seat at the table where she sorted threw her art letting Jimin see each and every one of them. From the bunnies to the small little bubbles she drew with the small shine on it like it was real.

« They're pretty good. » Jimin was being nice at her elementary art skills, he didn't want to make her cry but he was used to college level art student realism work. He has seen better cartoon artwork but it was good for someone who was just drawing for fun.

« Now you think you can do better then my bunny. » She tilted her head to the side raising her eyebrows as she held up a small bunny drawing, her action almost made him laugh out loud. The bunny had big round eyes with a small nose and mouth with had pink tinting to the cheeks. 

« Give me a paper and pencil. » He smirked pulling a chair out and sitting down right next to Min-Ju who smiled and reached over to a stack of papers along with a box of dull pencils that weren't allowed to be sharpened. 

« Let's have a competition. » She slammed a blank piece of paper in front of Jimin before grabbing herself a clean piece of paper along with two dull pencils tossing one over to Jimin who caught it in the air. 

« You're just asking to get trampled. » He smirked as she stood up and scooted over a couple seats where she could draw without him looking at her. His eyes lingered on Min-Ju as he winked at her once their eyes met again.

« You think you have skill? » She had no idea what she was getting herself into or what Jimin could draw so she smiled as she began a simple bunny drawing where she added shading and highlights where her other drawings lacked those elements. She even stuck her tongue out which Jimin noticed and smiled by her cuteness. 

Jimin didn't respond to her instead he just winked at her and began his drawing, he didn't know what he was going to draw so he decided to draw a bunny. He knew Min-Ju was going to draw one and of course he needed to step her up so he added more detail. Making sure the eyes of the bunny had a highlight even giving a lot of detail to the fur. 

Min-Ju finished in a short amount of time, she took about fifteen minutes but when she looked over Jimin wasn't done yet. She sat there for a little while waiting for him to finish but she seemed to not be. She rolled her eyes looking down at her bunny proudly as she kept glancing over at Jimin who seemed focused and really into what he was drawing. She couldn't see what he was drawing but she knew he was taking a long time.

It only took another twenty minutes for Jimin to huff and lean back crossing his arms and tossing his pencil down on the table. He smirked as he looked over to Min-Ju who got startled at the pencil dropping down.

 « You done? Final- » Her jaw dropped as he held up his drawing, it was absolutely amazing. Way better than her little bunny.

« What? Cat caught your tongue? » He smirked setting his picture down while scooting over a couple seats so he could take a look at her drawing

« What? Cat caught your tongue? » He smirked setting his picture down while scooting over a couple seats so he could take a look at her drawing. Maybe if he was nice enough he would give her pointers on how to draw really nice cartoon realism drawings.