«179» Last of the gifts

« I'm going to do the next gift since I'm up here, Su-ji you're going to be next because I chose your gift. Now I wanted to give you a gift that meant something like everyone else's but I don't really know you so it was very difficult to find something. We do have a lot of similarities, I know that for sure so if I got something I would like as a gift I just hoped you would as well. » Jimin was very nervous, Su-ji was as well but she knew whatever he got for her she would love so she wasn't that worried about it.

« We went into so many shops around the different towns we visited, we went to this one art shop and I fell in love with it. I just wanted to get you something that would make you happy when you painted and had your classes. » Jimin pulled out a box, this one had light pink wrapping on it, it was long yet thick. He handed it to Su-ji who took it with a smile looking over at her wife who returned that smile and patted her on the shoulder.

She opened the box to reveal what was inside, she was kind of actually shocked when she saw what it was. There were two sketch books inside, they were really nice, the pages were a nice quality and Su-ji just knew he spent so much on these two sketch books.

« Jimin you didn't need to, these probably were so expensive. » Ha-na grabbed one of the sketch books to look through them and when she flipped some of the pages she stopped and looked up at Jimin who was already looking at her knowing what she had found in the book.

« It's okay, and there's something else. » Jimin gestured over to Ha-na and Su-ji turned around to see what Jimin could mean, her wife handed her the sketch book which was opened to a page.

« No way this is so cool. » Su-ji held the book in her hand wanting to cry because on the page was an amazing drawing of Su-ji and Ha-na together holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. It was so beautiful and she looked back up at Jimin who was smiling, he almost felt embarrassed but he really hoped that she liked it but from her reaction he felt a little better.

« I did spend more on your gift but I wanted to buy you a couple sketch books and I couldn't just get the cheap ones and I also wanted to draw you something. » She showed the others the drawing because it was so good and everyone wanted to see what it looked like. Everyone started telling Jimin that he was an amazing artist.

« Babe you're amazing. » Yoongi had got up and walked over to Jimin, he placed his hands on the younger's waist and brought him in to kiss him on the lips. He didn't know he drew something for them, only that he got Su-ji the two sketch books.

« Eww gross. » Jae squealed, pretending to gag as he watched his brother kiss Yoongi. Jimin just laughed and hid his face in Yoongi's neck, enjoying the embrace for a couple seconds before they had to continue with the last gift.

« I'll do the last gift, go sit down. » Yoongi kissed the top of JImin's head before sending him to go sit on the couch by his mom. Yoongi then went over to get the last present that they had, and the last person receiving a gift for the day will be Ha-na.

« Alright Ha-na I'm going to be honest with you, we haven't been friends for that long but you just came into my life randomly when I was in the staff room looking for rings. You expressed so much happiness talking about your wife and the rings and everything and just the passion in your voice made me not push you away. So with that I kind of knew what kind of gift you would like, now I don't want you to say anything okay? I know you will so just here, Jimin helped me pick it out. » Ha-na was kind of scared at his words, it was obvious what he got her or at least she had an idea. Yoongi pulled out a long purple box and that just made Ha-na know what was in that box.

She took the box and opened it, it was a blue gem necklace with matching earrings, they looked really expensive from a nice jewelry store. She was a little upset that her friend spent so much money on her but she kept herself from scolding him.

« What the heck Yoongi? Why would you spend so much money on me? » She showed her wife the gift watching the gems glisten in the light making the pieces of jewelry look even more beautiful.

« I just wanted to thank you for coming into my life and helping me with so many important moments in my life. You helped me pick out a ring for Jimin as well as set up a place for me to propose. You did so much and worked so hard for our wedding that I want to thank you for everything you have done for us. » She would have done all of that even if there wasn't a gift at the end, she just loved helping with huge events and making her friend's lives easier so for her this thank you wasn't needed.

« Well thank you Yoongi, this is beautiful. » She needed to give him a hug so she got up while the gift was in her wife's hand and went over to the younger giving him a big hug swaying him side to side and reminding him that she loved him and she was proud of him and everything he has done.

Everyone loved all of their gifts and were really happy, Jin poured some drinks for everyone who wanted to drink his wine and he also poured everyone else juice. Ha-na wanted to make dinner for everyone but Yoongi told her it wasn't necessary but she wasn't going to say no for an answer so Yoongi ended up helping her leaving everyone else in the living room to chat.