«39» Bubbly smiles

For both Jimin and Yoongi it felt as if morning was never going to come. For Jimin he had a hard time falling asleep with the feeding tube and everything that was pumping things into his body. He could almost feel every single calorie that entered his body and it just made him fee disgusting. For Yoongi it seemed like he couldn't get away from his roommate Jin since as soon as he walked threw the front door was when hell began. Jin was complaining about Yoongi getting home late and he yelled even more once Yoongi explained the situation to him. It seemed like he couldn't get a break no matter how many time he explained more yelling insured. 

Yoongi felt better when he got into work the next day, today he was able to spend a lot more time with Jimin which made him excited for once to come into work. He walked threw the front doors with a bounce in his step which caught the receptionists eye. She smiled at him and for the first time since he's been working there he smiled back at her and even gave her a little wave as he walked off to the elevators. She shook her head at him confused onto why he was so happy but she loved knowing he was happy.

She shook her head when Yoongi disappeared into the elevator not knowing what had gotten into him. Yet the only thing on his mind was Jimin and making sure he got the things he needed to be healthy. One thing that happened was the feeding tube was to be taken out and a new IV bag was to be put in. This means that Jimin would have to eat meals on his own, he believed in the younger yet he was afraid Jimin wouldn't eat. The tube forced calories into his body but now he would need to do it on his own.

It was vital check time but for Jimin it was time for a nurse to come in and take the feeding tube out since Yoongi wasn't trained for it. Jimin was disappointed when the door opened and a short woman came in with her dark brown hair pulled back into a tight bun with her bangs free resting on her forehead. He was excited for her to take out the feeding tube since that would mean he wasn't going to gain unwanted weight but he was upset Yoongi wasn't the one doing it.

What he didn't know was Yoongi was already in the building on the floor below the eating disorder clinic to grab some IV equipment. He was going to be taking care of Jimin all day which he was actually looking forward to since he was starting to like the younger. He felt like they could really bond as friends even tho in his mind he wanted more. 

He was so happy all the staff members were so concerned, they have never seen Yoongi this happy before at work. He had a bounce to his step as he walked down the hall to the elevators waving and smiling at all the nurses he past, leaving them to wave back with a confused expression. He kept the stupid smile on his face until he reached the floor of which he works on, stepping off the elevator and entering the world he entered every single day. 

He walked into the cafeteria walking towards Jimin's room having to walk threw the groups of people waiting for their vitals to be checked. Lucky for Yoongi Dr. Su was one of the staff members in charge of vital checks so he didn't have to worry about bumping into her and fear having a long dreadful conversation with her. He glanced over all the patients quickly before disappearing into the hallway where a nice nurse walked out closing the door behind her. 

« He's ready for you Mr. Min. » She bowed holding the medical equipment in both hands shaking her head lightly to get her bangs out of her eyes when she stood straight up again,  she looked up to the male in front of her with a small smile.

« Thank you Nurse Hope. » He smiled at her getting an eye wide response since out of all the time she knew Yoongi she has never saw him smile like that before and he has never thanked a nurse. 

« S-see you later. » She bowed again walking off towards the elevators so she could go back to her job down on the hospital unit where she was needed.

He shrugged his shoulders before opening the door into Jimin's room, he poked his head in before fully stepping in to make sure Jimin was really ready for him to come in. He fully stepped into the room closing the door behind him while holding the new IV equipment in his hands smiling over to the blonde who was sitting up sipping on some water threw a clear straw.

« Why so bubbly today? » Jimin asked right before sticking the straw back in his mouth to suck on the ice cold liquid that made his body shiver from the coldness.

« Well I get to stay here all day with you and also I don't have to talk to Dr. Su. » He brought up a cushioned chair over to where Jimin's bed with a cute small giggle before setting the concealed needle and tube on the white sheets.

« I'm not that special, I bet you'd rather go out and you know, do your job. » The younger looked into the older's eyes hearing him scoff and grab Jimin's wrist to see the IV going into his bruised skin.

« Come on shut up, technically this is my job Dr. Lee put me in charge of you. » He carefully touched Jimin's smooth skin, dragging his fingers up his arm touching the needle that entering and pierced his skin. 

« What are you here to give me a new IV or feel me up? » He joked seeing the older tense up, he found joy in teasing the older male he never usually got to tease people before and that was something he learned from Min-Ju. 

« Stop teasing and relax so I can take this damn needle out. » He huffed knowing the affect Jimin had on him but he wasn't going to let Jimin see that side of him.

Jimin smiled, staring at Yoongi the whole time.