[ 24 ]

Lewis was dressed in a high neck which covered most of the bruises. Any movement would still show the plethora of purple marks.

"Oh, don't wear the same shirt!" Lewis grimaced and threw a red hoodie he found in the depths of his closet towards Narco.

Narco pulled the hoodie on and examined himself in the mirror. "I hate red."

"Stop being an arrogant prick and just wear it. Not like you know shit about fashion," Lewis rolled his eyes, nudging Narco with his hips and grinning.

"Says the man who only wears turtlenecks,"

"Says the man who wanted to fuck me in it,"

Lewis' grin broadened when Narco simply glared at him, mumbling incoherent words. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Alright," Narco said, taking one full glance at the purple marks he sported.

"Couldn't you cover those?" Lewis gave a disapproving look, opening the bedroom door and walking out.

"No." Narco whistled, following him through the living room.

"You're spending the night here, right?" Lewis asked, taking a glance at his watch.

"Yup," Narco said, opening the front door for Lewis, who smiled in return. Lewis locked the door, unlocked his car and got into it, Narco following a second later.

They both drove in comfortable silence, talking only when necessary.

"Here," Lewis announced, turning to the guard that stood at the entrance of the parking lot.

"Daniel Jane," Lewis said after he rolled his windows down. The guard called and made him sign a register and gave a ticket. "Thanks," He smiled, continuing his descent to the visitor's parking lot.

The two got out of the car and went to the elevator. Lewis pressed the fourth floor. He tapped his foot anxiously as the elevator passed floors.

Golden lights shined through the corridor, illuminating the bleak walls and floor. The doors were white and the walls were a peachy color.

"Which one?" Narco asked, looking at the silver plaques which bore the numbers.

"Two fifteen," Lewis replied, continuing his walk down the corridors with Narco following like a lost puppy. He smiled as he knocked on the white door. The sound of feet shuffling became louder. Lewis waited patiently for the door to open.

Narco was right behind him, looking at the door in anticipation. He didn't look dressed up enough to enter the building. It looked sophisticated, he was not.

"Hey!" Daniel opened the door with a flustered look, stepping aside to let them in. "How ar—"

Lewis stared at the other man sitting on the black couch, arms draped over his forehead.

"What the fuck?" Narco whispered when he saw Jack, who was very comfortable in his space.

"Dan!" Lewis hissed, looking at his best friend, who shrugged in response. Was Lewis shocked? No. But was Narco shocked? Very much. He couldn't believe what he saw — his friend laying on the couch with pants he did not own (the neon colors gave it away) and neck covered in hickeys.

"Look who's glowing," Jack scoffed as he turned to look at Narco, who slightly blushed.

"You didn't tell me." Narco said, sounding hurt and sad. He knew about them from Lewis not Jack, and it pressed doubts in his mind.

"I meant to but... conditions," Jack waved a vague hand, standing up and hugging him. "What did you two do?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows, laughing when Lewis coughed.