[ 25 ]

***Contains SMUT! Skip if you feel uncomfortable!***

It was an early Sunday morning. Lewis had to pick Rose up in the afternoon. The two adults had spent time doing nothing and they liked it like that. Silence, conversations, another minute of silence, conversations, silence.

Lewis had let Narco read the first paragraph of his soon to be published book after a lot of pleading and puppy eyes. He was still trying to go back to his normal eating habits, but it had proven to be almost impossible if it wasn't for Narco who continued to help him.

"...Narco..." He whispered as he ran his fingers through the soft, lush brown hair. It looked like copper in sunlight, he had noticed one afternoon when they had visited a coffee shop and his lungs had betrayed him.

"Yeah?" Narco faced Lewis with eyes that looked into the depths of his soul; eyes that showed sincerity, love, hunger, desire, passion, care.

"Don't look at me like that!" Lewis whined as he covered his body, feeling naked from the way warm brown eyes scanned him.

"Like what, Sunshine?" Narco tilted his head to the side, trying to act innocent, lips tipped into a knowing grin. Lewis puffed his cheeks out and sighed. He was slightly turned on by that. The way hungry eyes lingered over his lips and made fierce eye contact with him. He loved it.

"Stop," Lewis muttered shyly, shifting closer to Narco. The grin in response stabbed through his weak heart.

"I can't." Narco whispered, breath hitching when his partner came closer. Lewis' hot breath glided over his skin as he looked into eyes sparkling with desire. Rich dark chocolate, pleading to be devoured.

"N-Narco," Lewis said, hiding beneath his arms.

Narco snaked his arms around Lewis' waist and left a trail of burning hot kisses down the exposed neck. Lewis moaned at the soft nibbling, yearning for more. He pried the loose arms away from shielding the man he so painfully wanted to taste.

Narco smiled when Lewis whimpered as he touched tender skin that blossomed like roses in spring. "We can stop if you want,"

"I want it, Narco,"

"We'll go slow, then. I'll stop whenever you want me to, Sunshine." Narco smiled reassuringly, laying Lewis gently on the soft mattress. He teased the man with soft, light kisses that left him begging for more.

Narco gasped when Lewis grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. They were grinding against each other, making filthy sounds of pleasure. Lewis tugged on Narco's hoodie and it was thrown across the room. Narco gave a long kiss as Lewis roamed hands around his body. It felt weird. Surreal.

The flicker of doubt arose, immediately extinguished by calloused hands on his covered waist.

Lewis pulled his clothes off and tugged on Narco's pants. A moan was heard when he rubbed his hand across Narco's groin.

Narco touched every piece of exposed skin with care. He was getting harder as time went by and couldn't control his wild thoughts. Hot and chaste kisses that littered every part of Lewis became coated with dense desire.

"Ready?" Narco asked for confirmation, looking at Lewis through his thick lashes. Lewis nodded, unable to form any proper words. "It'll hurt at first but you'll feel better." He reassured, pulling his and Lewis' boxers away.

Lewis gulped as he saw what he had to endure. He was getting extremely nervous and the excitement was wearing off. He didn't want it to hurt.

"Babe," Narco whispered, giving a loving kiss and wrapping his arms around Lewis' shaking body. Raised skin touched rough fingers, infinite scars on the expanse of milky skin.

"I-I'm okay—"

"I'll stop—"

"No!" Lewis winced at how harsh his words sounded. "Touch me. Feel me. Kiss me."

"We're going slow. Shut it," Narco added the last part when Lewis opened his mouth, eyebrows furrowed into a frown and ready to argue.

He couldn't stop his hands roaming Narco's body; the way muscles shifted under golden skin with every movement.

"Tell me if it hurts," Narco said as he pulled Lewis on top of him, letting nervous hands run over his thighs. Lewis was straddling him.

Narco fiddled with the drawers and pulled a condom and lube out.

Lewis' heart was beating furiously as excitement started to course through his veins. He bit his lips, preparing for the pain. Narco softly pulled Lewis' leg apart and slid his slippery fingers in. The writer yelped as Narco prepared him. It felt weird and foreign but so good. Lewis hissed as he shifted under the caring gaze. One, two, three, and no more.

"Hold on to me," Narco instructed as he pulled his fingers out, and coated his cock in lube after pulling the condom on. Lewis obliged, grabbing onto him when he flipped over and laid Lewis on the bed. He was blushing and breathing heavily when Narco kissed him again.

Narco looked for one last confirmation, Lewis nodded, and he slowly entered.

"Fuck! It hurts!" Lewis cried when he felt blinding pain. He latched onto Narco's shoulders, digging his fingers in and scrunching his face.

"Sorry!" Narco apologized as Lewis cried again. "Just— Just relax, Lew," Well, that was easy to say, wasn't it. Tears prickled his eyes as the pain started to grow. "I'll stop—" The stern glare made Narco shut up.

"Fuck it, If we've gone this far, might as well commit to it!" Lewis said after a moment of silence.

"This is going to be painful." Narco said as he thrusted slowly. Lewis winced and let a tear slip through. Narco didn't know what to do so he kissed Lewis and his tears away. He held onto the crying treasure and let Lewis adjust. Guilt gnawed at Narco's brain as he looked at the drying tears.

Lewis gasped when he felt his body burn with pain.

"I'll stop—"

"Don't. You. Dare." Lewis grit out, trying to loosen up. He didn't want to leave it and not even achieve pleasure.

"Try to relax, babe," Narco said as he kissed Lewis' chest. Lewis bit his tongue to stop himself from spitting venom. He waited patiently for Lewis to adjust and relax before trying anything else.

"I'm ready," Lewis said, swallowing his pain away and giving the patient man a green light. "Can't you just go right in?" Lewis asked, wincing as Narco went deeper.

"I could but you'll probably bleed." Narco said, grunting as muscles clenched around him.

"How wonderful," Lewis was trying to distract himself by talking and it seemed to be working. After a few more screams and thrusts, Lewis was thoroughly enjoying Narco's moaning that rang in his ears, hot and heavy. His body craved for attention and calloused touches. Narco understood and roamed his hands softly around the sensitive spots.

Lewis' tight grip around Narco's shoulders had relaxed, he was yearning for more with each movement. Narco breathed heavily on the exposed skin, kissing it gently when Lewis whimpered. The slight movement touched a nerve in his body, sending electric shocks throughout his body and his mind blanked at the overwhelming pleasure. He couldn't stop the cry that left his lips, shaking him to his core.

"N-Narco!"

Narco kissed the speaking man, making him shut up and swallow his words. He understood the trembling arms, thrusting back to achieve that same spark, the dry scream of pure pleasure, arching body, curled toes. And he did it again and again till the muscles clenched around him and Lewis cried with euphoria.

Lewis held onto the flexing shoulders. Narco groaned and thrust one last time before his muscles tensed and finished.

They both collapsed next to each other, their synchronized breathing filling the room.

"Painfully good," Lewis smiled as he rested his palms on Narco's heaving chest.

"I'm sorr—"

"Shut up. It was the best feeling I had and it's all because of you." He kissed Narco, running his fingers through the tangled, sweaty, brown hair. Narco softened up, sighed, and nodded. "And I don't regret it."