Author's Note

Uh, hi, I guess?

I don't know why I'm writing this so late.

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this truthfully horrendous story. Points for reading through the atrocious plot. 

The ending is cliché. I know. I hate myself for it too. 

It's the most basic of stories you'll read. Mind you, this is just the first draft and I don't plan to edit it soon. Mostly because it is fifty-six chapters long. Why did I make this so long? 

If I plan on fixing the story, it has to be more than just grammatical errors. The bond between each character needs to be strengthened and made more real. The whole editing ordeal is too messy and time consuming and cringe inducing. And I still have another story to finish and more stories to finish.

I absolutely adore the comments and readers who voted for this story. I love you and I appreciate you so much. It pushed me to update every day till the last chapter was published. I honestly cannot thank you all enough. 

To those who pointed out the grammar mistakes. To those who provided me with motivation. To those who helped me realize the mistakes. To those who read through the long chapters. To those precious, silent readers. To everyone that supported me. 

I love you. 

I know it's a little too late to be showing you my gratitude but I mean it. I really do.

Thank you for coming along this ride. I hope you enjoyed it.

With much love,
Chocolate.

P.S. If you can speak French or Spanish, please PM me (email works just fine). I don't trust google with translations and don't really wanna give faulty language translations to my readers. (It's for a WIP I'm trying to finish)

EDIT [19/10/2020]

Alas, I have yeed my last haw and therefore depart from this shitty hellhole of a story. There are still things/scenes I wanted to add but I didn't want the old version to exist so I rushed through bby😎

Anyways, byebye!