Chapter Ten

▬▬▬▬Joel's POV▬▬▬▬

Her skin was fucking glowing, and I hadn't even put my dick in yet.

What the hell was I waiting for?

Her tight little body had curves of my favorite kind, and that long brown hair of hers had me imagining the different positions I'd have her in when I yanked it. And fuck, the sight of her pretty little pussy clamped onto my hand was the type of thing you didn't need photographic memory to remember. My dick was just straining to get out these pants and into her.

"Take your shirt off," I said, stepping back to enjoy the show.

Eying me up and down, I smirked at the blush flooding her cheeks when she looked down at herself.

"I'm already half naked. You take something off," she challenged, crossing her arms and making her modest sized breasts peek even further out her top.

"Take it off for me," I countered, raising a brow when she didn't even hesitate to walk over to me, ass out and all.

"Fine," she huffed, reaching her small hands around the bottom of my shirt. She struggled getting it over my head, because of my height, which I found amusing. Shortie. Helping her out, I crouched down so she could get it over my head.

"Don't laugh at me," she pouted, noticing the smirk on my face.

"I'm not laughing," I grinned, palming the small of her back and pulling her body flat against mine. Walking my fingers down to her ass, I pinched it, causing her to yelp against my bare chest as I spoke in her ear, "I'm very serious right now."

Grinding my concealed erection against her exposed skin, her mouth opened, and I dipped down to kiss her, groaning at the blissful friction created as we rubbed against one another. I could taste the desire on her tongue, feel the way she wanted me as she fumbled with my belt, desperately trying to unbuckle it. It was an old, tricky bastard, but I still wore it from time to time.

Now, however, I wanted the damn thing off and on the ground, buried under the rest of our clothes, completely abandoned.

Grabbing her hands, I helped her unfasten it. It was important she knew how to do this, for future reference, of course.

"Like this," I said, looking down at the space between us when the buckle clicked and opened. I could feel her hot breath fan on my abs, hardening my nipples the further she kneeled as she began to pull my pants down.

Her hazel eyes widened when my erection sprung free, surprising her.

"Damn," I chuckled. "Forgot I went commando today."

"Yeah right," she scoffed.

Grinning innocently at her, she squinted those pretty eyes back at me, before firmly gripping my dick, wiping the smile right off my lips.

"Fuck, baby!" I hissed, taking in a deep breath. "Handle the package with care."

"Oh, like this?" she asked in a deceptively sweet tone.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning when I looked down and saw my huge cock held by her small hands. I'd be damned if the sight didn't swell my pride. And, the way she stroked it all the way to the tip? Best hand job I ever received, but I'd have to cut it short. No way in hell was I cumming before she was stark naked on my worktable, passed out because I fucked her too hard.

"Ahhh. Okay, that's enough," I growled, prying my hard cock out her hands.

"What's the matter?" she teased, licking her baby pink lips. "Was it too much?"