Chapter Thirty-Nine

▬▬▬▬ Marley's POV ▬▬▬▬

Falling asleep to the sensation of Joel's lips against my skin was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. It just felt so...intimate. This was crazy—these feelings I felt when I looked at the man sleeping beside me. I shouldn't have them, shouldn't feel the way I do, but the past week seemed to make everything that much more intense.

That much more real.

The way he catered to my needs like he wanted to. No, needed to. How he let me cry without shame, held me when it helped, and gave me space when it didn't. I hadn't expected him to be so present in my mourning, but he was. One way or another, he was always there for me.

My eyes trailed down his chiseled body, biting my lip as I thought of how well he took care of a certain, specific need of mine so thoroughly. Memories of his head between my legs came to mind, and I crossed my toes just thinking about it. His tongue, so insistent, so eager, lapping and sucking and nibbling at my desperate pussy. His fingers, so rough and in control as they pulled orgasm after orgasm out of me. All week, he took care of me, gave me pleasure when the pain became overwhelming, and not once did he allow me to reciprocate.

Surely he wouldn't stop me now, right?

I guess I'd find out real soon, as I slowly slid the bedsheet off us both. The cool morning air woke me up even more, and my eyes kept darting from Joel's face, to his semi-erect penis hidden behind a pair of black briefs. Gently, I palmed him, watching as he stirred slightly, on the cusp of consciousness. I managed to pull his cock through the opening by his crotch, stroking him a few times before going in and sucking the tip of him.

In seconds, his eyes were open and blinking down at me, between his legs, with the head of his dick in my mouth.

"Marley, what are you—ah fuck," he groaned when I upped the suction.

Placing my hands on his muscular thighs, I leaned over and took half of him into my mouth, my tongue tracing the ridge along the underside of his cock. He was so thick, all I kept thinking about as I tended to his hard on was how good it felt when he fucked me. How full I always felt. I could feel the slickness building between my own legs, but I stayed devoted to pleasuring my man.

Mine.

His grunts and moans were so hot, so primal, and they encouraged me to suck harder, stroke faster. I realized in that moment, as I felt the high rushing through my veins at having this big strong man at my mercy all because of my little mouth, that I hadn't given him head nearly enough times. When I did, it never lasted too long, mainly because of how thick he was, but after the way he cared for me this past week, the idea of working his fat dick in and out of my mouth was extremely arousing.

I loved every second of it.

Did my jaw hurt the longer I went? Yeah. But it was worth it, feeling his legs tremble beneath me because of how good I was making him feel. To see his balls clenching and abs constricting as I fondled them, kissed them, licked them. His sighs and groans were so desperate and I savored every one.

"Shit, baby, you're so good at that," he praised me, sitting up enough to hold my hair out of the way as I continued. "Mm, yeah. You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth. So fucking pretty."

His eyes were honed in on me, watching as I pumped him into my mouth, massaging his shaft with my tongue, moaning against his tip as it teased the entrance of my throat. I relished in the way he was gnawing at his bottom lip as he slowly began thrusting, feeding me more of his hot prick, stuffing my mouth to its limit.

"Mmhm," I hummed, my pussy pulsing with a want I was denying it. This was all about Joel and his pleasure.

"Oh, you sexy little cocksucker," he groaned, his thumb pressing at my lip, feeling his dick slide past it, back and forth. "You like sucking me off, don't you?"

With my eyes trained on his, I nodded my head, not wanting to let him go until his cum was down my throat.

"Yeah? You like slobbering all over me, getting my cock nice and wet? You thinkin' about it sliding in your little pussy, baby?"

His words were so dirty, so filthy. I wanted to hear more. I was determined to. Closing my eyes, I forced as much of him down my throat as I could, fighting the urge to gag, feeling my eyes water up, stinging from the large intrusion.

"Oh fuck, yes," he moaned, his grip on my hair tightening. "Fuck fuck fuck, you fucking angel. Just like that. Just like that, fuck. I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it, baby? Where do you want it?"

As an answer, I grabbed the base of his dick, squeezing at the inches I couldn't fit in my mouth, and pumped along his length, encouraging him to do what I wanted. To give me what I worked so hard for.

"Shit, in your mouth, Marley?"

"Mmhm."

And with that little bit of permission, Joel let go, his cock twitching, throbbing as he spilled his load down my throat. I hadn't expected so much cum, but I was so horny, and the feel of his seed leaking out from between my lips had me imagining what it would feel like to have it spilling out from another place.

What the hell, Marley? You've gotta get on the pill, first.

I'd already made an appointment in my mind to take care of that. Y'know, just in case that moment came sooner rather than later. Now, I was never big on giving blow jobs, but after today...

"Jesus fucking Christ, Marley," Joel breathed out, exhausted from his orgasm while I licked him clean. "What was that for? You trying to kill me?"

With a proud grin on my face, I crawled my way up his body until I was face to face with him and said, "That was a thank you, for being such a good boyfriend to me this past week. I can't imagine how rough it would have been if you weren't there. Thank you, Joel."

"Mmm, come here," he groaned, grabbing my neck and forcing my swollen lips against his. I squealed, surprised that he was kissing me so thoroughly after what I just did for him, but soon, he had me pliant and kissing him back with so much passion, so much want. Breaking away and looking at me with those sexy, heated eyes, Joel smirked, "Allow me to return the favor."

And before I could react, his big hands gripped my hips and hauled me forward until my legs were split above his head and he was staring up at my weeping, dripping, needy pussy. "Shit, Joel." I had to grab my headboard to keep from falling into the wall because of how fast he easily moved me where he wanted me.

"You're welcome, darling," he said right as his mouth latched onto me, and my head fell back, gasping as he took care of me the way only he could.

This man.

My man.

He made me feel so much at once. I could only hope I had the same affect on him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Remember to click that 🌟

-Lady Jay