Chapter Twenty-Two

▬▬▬▬ Marley's POV ▬▬▬▬

"That was fast," I said when Joel came through the front door, rushing over to where I still sat on the couch. His walk was strong, focused, determined, and it was causing my simmering hormones to catch flame again. After our talk, things started heating up quickly and we soon realized neither of us had any condoms on us, so he went to the convenience store a few blocks away to buy some.

That was ten minutes ago.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you missed me," I teased, feeling my core drip under his predatory gaze.

Chuckling, he stood right in front of me, his tongue tracing his bottom lip as he looked me over. "I can't help but notice you put your shirt back on."

I smiled, remembering how fast he pulled it off of me moments before frustratedly realizing we were missing  that one very important thing.

"It was cold," I shrugged innocently. "And I didn't know how long you'd be. Maybe you'd get distracted."

"The only thing capable of distracting me, right now, is how wet I know you are for me," he countered, shamelessly looking between my legs before back at my face with a knowing grin.

My mouth dropped open in shock for a second before I closed it, trying to form an intelligent response. He wasn't wrong. My panties were soaked just thinking about what we were about to do. That didn't mean the handsome bastard should be smug about it.

Picking me up like I hardly weighed anything, I tried to ignore the pleasure coursing through me when he said in that deep voice of his, "But make no mistake, darling. I did miss you, and I'm about to show you how much."

Yes, please!

Five minutes later, I was bent over the side of my bed, both feet planted on the floor, biting one of my pillows to keep from screaming when Joel used his tongue to apply the perfect amount of pressure against my clit while working two talented fingers in and out of me. He had the epitome of manly hands, hardened by years of carpentry, and when their rough texture touched my slick smooth skin, it was nearly impossible not to bend to his will.

"Cut that shit out, Marley," he growled against my most sensitive place, both his hands pausing in place—one gripping my left thigh while the other remained buried inside me. "I want to hear every sound you make. Every moan, every sigh, every scream. Let me hear it, baby."

When I turned my face from the pillow to the side, he went back to work, this time pushing his tongue as far into my pussy as possible and using his thumb to rub that sensitive nub that would trigger my orgasm in no time. He was on a mission to get me to that peak, and fast.

"Ah, ah, ah," I panted, my mouth fixed open as I felt the inevitable about to happen. "Mm, J-Joel, I'm...I'm gonna...ah, you're so good, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna—"

When my orgasm hit, I was glad I was laying across the bed the way I was, because my legs gave out beneath me, limply hanging off of it while Joel contined lapping up everything I gave him—sucking me so fervently until everything was gone.

My mind was hazy, floating around in post-orgasmic bliss, barely registering his lips as they left a trail of wet kisses up my spine. Wet from me. My cheeks reddened when he laid on top of me, still dressed while I was stark naked, and let me see his face covered in my juices, his lips a deep pink from all the servicing they just did.