Chapter 2: The Familiar Inkling

Agent 8 (Mike's) P.O.V:

I turned around in surprise to the sudden action. It was the same green-haired inkling that had stopped the fight between me and the other inkling. However, she did look awfully familiar. "What are you doing here, Mike?" She asked. I was shocked on how she knew my name, only Agent 3 knew my real name...unless... "Sarah?" I asked. She smiled and gave a small nod. "Correct."

I was glad to see a familiar face, after all, I'm all on my own here.

Agent 3 (Sarah's) P.O.V:

He couldn't recognize me? Well, I don't blame him. He's probably afraid and everything. "What do you think about the surface so far?" I asked kindly, giving him a small smile. He shrugged, "To be honest, it's way better than I thought it was." Mike chuckled. "What a better way to start your journey than a fight huh?" I teased. Mike rolled his eyes, but still seemed to be smiling. "I'm just glad there's a familiar face up here." The Octoling simply said.

He seemed like a pretty chill Octoling. At least from what I've seen of him anyways. The only time I've had a real interaction with him was on the helicopter ride back to Inkopolis. But even then he seemed to be a bit nervous...

A.N. Just a small interaction between an Octoling and an Inkling here. I'm planning on releasing more around this week.