•2•

Namjoon jumps at the sound of his phone ringing, he realizes he got too sucked into the story of a random person that he forgot to study.

He couldn't help but read the passages over no over, trying to make sense of whatever is flowing off the page.

"Where the fuck are you?!" Yoongi yells from the other end, Namjoon can hear the blaring music through the phone. He can already smell the alcohol radiating off.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry man, I'll be there soon" Namjoon says standing up, he quickly shuffles around his room trying to find his clothes.

"You better" Yoongi says irritated, "Hey, do you know-" but Namjoon gets cut off my Yoongi ending the call.

The one thought rolling round his mind is that whoever this guy is, he knows yoongi. And whatever relationship they have, it's not a good one.

Yoongi  has always been nice, well nice enough, he has known enemies but he's never really seen him hurt others that seem to not deserve it.

Namjoon sighs then slips on a black shirt and jeans, he's not going to enjoy it, he's going because he promised yoongi, and maybe another reason also.

He quickly grabs his phone and rushes outside sliding his wallet in his pocket. He quickly paces his way down the streets, the clubs were far because they didn't want them near the college, but just close enough to where they get all those alcohol thirsty students. Ones namjoon didn't like being around.

After showing his ID he enters the building and finds a very angry yoongi.

"About time you came" Yoongi says with a scoff and finished the last sip of his drink. Namjoon knew it was because something was bothering him, that's why he's being so rude, but that doesn't mean it didn't annoy him a little.

"Yeah yeah, don't drink too much mr. macho" He says sitting in the seat next to the boy pushing through the crowd of people, namjoon just decided to ask for a coke, which earned a glare from yoongi.

"Just coke today?" Jackson says while walking up and slapping his shoulder lightly, he then turns to the bartender and ask for a drink.

"Yeah, not feeling alcohol tonight" Namjoon says, slightly chuckling.

"I feel ya, have fun man" Jackson says while turning around, walking into the crowd of people to socialize. He always leaves with new friends, the only problem is he forgets most of them by the next morning.

A couple minutes later Yoongi speaks up next to him and sits down, already a little effected by the alcohol.

"Have something stronger" Yoongi says while letting out airy chuckles and sluggishly pointing towards joons drink, Joon just shrugs back.

"Hey Yoongi" Namjoon says trying to get his attetion, "Yeah?" Yoongi says while looking back over at him.

"Do you know anyone named Seokjin, like in our school?" He ask while storing his drink then looking over to see Yoongi's expression, he always had a good poker face.

"No" he states then gets up and starts walking away, "Joon?" He says and Namjoon turns to face him.

"Be careful with who you talk with" he says then walks into the crowd leaving Joon confused.

About 2 hours later, he hasn't caught a glimpse of yoongi, Joon is done and slips out and gets a cab back to his apartment.

Once he get home he collapse on his bed, opening the journal back open.

"Why would he lie?......" he whispers while turning it to the right page.