•10•

NAMJOON POV

"Hello?" yoongi answers on the other end.

"do you still want to meet, I really have to talk to you," I ask, my hand held firmly around the binding of the pink book while I walk my way through the crowded campus.

"yeah whatever, ill meet you somewhere later. where?" he asks, I can hear shuffling and a few voices on his end, probably his brother.

"do you remember the one time we all went out to that one small restaurant and it had that grandma running it, like maybe a few weeks ago?" I ask, might as well knock two birds out with one stone. Now that I know how he felt then, I want to see that place again.

"Yeah, I'll just meet you there then b-" he starts, he actually remembers?

"wait! send me the address" I say before saying bye and hanging up. I walk over to a bench and sit, I have a class tomorrow and I could probably find him. but I don't know if I actually want to see him. does he have issues? is this for attention? did yoongi actually hurt him?

all I know for sure is this book is most likely a cry for help that most likely wasn't wanting to be seen. defiantly not by anyone who knows yoongi.

this seokjin seems to be connected to tons of people around yet I've never seen him. he doesn't have social media and yet everyone seems to know him. All I need to know is what happened all those years ago, freshmen year...

university of seoul|

I scroll through all the articles to get to about 4 years ago, most of them are about our programs and such. but the incident had to be reported somehow because he mentioned the police.

Then, bingo.

"BREAKING NEWS: FRESHMAN OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SEOUL ACCUSED OF RAPING AND THEREFORE HARASSING AND MANIPULATING ANOTHER STUDENT"

"Student A has been accused of assulting and sexually harassing another student, Student B, for a few months.

Student B states that he was sexually harassed at a party and then further coursed into being in a relationship with Student A. Peers at school said he would've never guessed a star student as Student A, a soft-spoken boy, would do that.

the police are currently investigating but it has been reported that there are various pictures showed of  Student B's  bruises from different occasions. there will be futher investagation."

I exit and scroll more, but that's all I can't find, that one article.

Min Jin-Ho.

I know yoongi's brothers name from years ago when i would celebrate holidays with them.

Theres no names in the article so i cant be sure.

there are not even pictures of them for the article.

I have no visuals to work with...

but something in me is saying to look further, i have a feeling this is why he moved back. and why yoongi has such a problem with Seokjin.