•11•

namjoon walks into the small corner resturant, only a few tables taken by younger looking people. defiantly not modern, it had a homey feel to it, its looked like it was made out of a love for food, not a love for money.

He walks over to the front and walks up to the old lady sitting peacefully.

"Hello young man, would you like a table?" She asks while straightening her posture and looking at him, comfort in her eyes.

Is this the old lady seokjin worked for?

He was going to ask for a table but,

"Do you know seokjin" he blabbers out, the old lady leans back a little shocked, "I'm sorry I-". 

i can't believe I have no control over my mouth.

"No, no, it's fine" she reassured him and Namjoon stands back a little flustered, "yes I do, he used to visit me from time to time, I'm afraid he hasn't stopped by in a awhile. I surely am worried, but he's at that age where we just need to figure out life and so I'll let him be for the time being..."

If only she could see his thoughts, then she'll know....

"Are you his friend?" She asks with the smile back on her face.

"Uhm, well- kind of" Namjoon stutters out, the lady just nods her chuckling a bit at him being flustered.

"I would like a table though, for three. Please" the old lady nods and stands up, grabbing 3 menus and directing him to a wooden table with a nice Elaberate purple table cloth placed on top.

She sets the menus down, "I'll be back once that rest have arrived, would you like something to drink?" She asks nicely.

"Just water, please" she nods and makes her uneven steps to what I can tell is the back, it has a wall to decide it and one one-way window where they cane see put but we can only see a mirror.

After a few moments I see yoongi stumble in, with a boy next to him, looks similar and has black hair, he seems to be a little taller then yoongi. Jinho.

(A/N - I don't mean Jinho from pentagon, this is a made up character with made up features for the sake of the story, sorry if some of you got confused.)

Yoongi glances around the room before his eyes settle on me and he makes his way over.

"Kim Namjoon, you better be paying if you're making me come all the way here, and dragging this boys annoying ass with me" Yoongi says as then both sit down.

"Hi, I'm Jinho" he says and smiles, his smile does seem innocent, "Namjoon" I say while slightly smiling and nodding.

The lady come back with my water, "what would you two like to drink?" She asks giving them a nice elderly water.

"Coke."
"Same for me, please"

The lady nods and leaves for the back again.

How could his brother be so nice? Is he actually the one I'm looking for? Was seokjin lying?

He would lie about that, right?

What am I saying, I barely know him...

I don't know him actually, I only know his thoughts...

"Yoongi, you lied to me" I say then take a sip of my water, setting it nicely back on the table.

"What?" He says while still scrolling g through his phone, I look over at his brother, he's just looking through the menu.

"You do know seokjin"

Yoongi looked up at his phone, silent for a moment. I look at his brother, his knuckles going white from gripping the menu.

"What?" He asks setting his phone down, I just stare back at him.

"Namjoon, if you have something to say just come out and say it" He says, teeth grinding against each other.

"You. Lied. You know him, don't you?" I say, my words sounding harsher then I thought I would ever talk to Yoongi before.

"Being disrespectful aren't we?" Yoongi says, looking up to glare at me. His brother still bonding behind the menu.

"But why?. You don't have something to hide, right?" I say while standing up, grabbing the book and phone I brought with me, "being a little mean, aren't we hyung?" I say.

And that's when I saw the anger flicker behind his eyes, engulfing the fire.

"Kim. Fucking. Namjoon. Watch yourself, wouldnt want entangle yourself in a unneeded mess" he says standing up too, his glare getting more fierce, from the corner of my eye I can see his brother carefully putting down the menu.

"I didn't come here to fight, I came here to get answers. And I got all the answers I need." I say, then make my way out the small restaurant, yoongi's harsh words following the air behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, I procrastinate quite a lot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, I procrastinate quite a lot

OnLy LeGeNdS pLaY tHiS MaStErPiEcE 👊😔

Complaints?

Enjoy :)
~MinMin