•37•

"Book boy was.... me?" Namjoon said while stopping to think, but Namjoon never met Jin before all of this, we'll to be fair Jin has never met any of them face to face before this.

"Wait!" Namjoon slowly jogged up to catch up with Jin, "so you used to like me?"

"Used to?" Jin says with a smile, "what if I still do"

That's it, the feeling, a feeling of sparks erupting, a feeling he is not familiar with. He did like the elder, he never thought that the elder ever liked him first.

"W-woah, I'm- what- hehe" Namjoon ended just giggling like an overly excited child.

But he then composed himself, trying to act cool and quickly scoring closer to the boy, "then I guess I should ask you on a date then"

"I guess you should" Jin replies looking at the younger, "after we figure out everything with Jinho though."

"Deal"

Then they walked in comfortable silence, enjoying the company, and enjoying the feeling of haziness circling around them.

"Well I guys this is a goodbye" Namjoon says with a pout in front of jins apartment.

"I'm going to literally see you tomorrow, fool" Jin says turning around to face him, smiling.

"Hey! We still have that date, don't forget."

"How could I?"

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Namjoon got closer....

And hugged the chuckling Jin.

"Very gentlemanly of you" Jin says as they separate.

"That's all I am, baby" Namjoon says then starts laughing.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow"

"I guess you will"

Namjoon watched Jin go inside, quietly avoiding Minho, before making his way on the elevator, quickly waving, to which Namjoon replied with a quick wave too.

As soon as the doors closed namjoon turns around, and victory dances while taking out his phone and dialing a number.

"Min fucking Yoongi, you will not believe what just happened"