•25•

jin was shocked, to say the least, he'd never thought he'd see that boy again. but the universe is never done, it always has something in store, good or bad. it's up to you to interpret it. but for jin right now he was feeling pretty bad.

but he just sat there, on that bench, next to namjoon, who was also quiet.

"I'll walk you home," namjoon says standing up, jin still staring at the ground.

"c'mon, your weaknesses are showing" he grabs jins wrist and starts to lead him out, they're now walking on the empty streets, most at the fair or at home due to the later hours. the cities streets chilly, but brightly lit up by the street lamps and various restaurants and shops along its roads.

"but things still swarmed jins mind, him still holding the forgotten about cotton candy. why did he have to go in public? why did jinho have to show up? and why did namjoon do that?...

"I did it because no one should act like that" namjoon said glancing at the shocked jin, "that's not being dominant, it's being a jerk".

thoughts cant be private anymore I suppose.....

"you shouldn't have gotten involved," Jin says stopping, "I mean god namjoon, my boyfriend? of all things!" he says loudly.

"why are you getting mad? I helped you!" namjoon says defensively.

"by digging you're grave deeper!"

"I'd rather have the choice to bury my life than having one at all!" namjoon yells, startling them both, "when I was friends with them, yes it was fun, but its more fun when you know the truth".

"but you had to choose to say I was your boyfriend, you're gonna regret that after and don't blame me when it spreads," Jin says starting to walk namjoon walking behind, slightly smiling.

"am I going to regret it? or do you not want it?..."