•38•

YOONGI POV

Namjoon hasn't come back yet, he's probably having fun with Jin. I have to admit I do need someone here, with me, but I couldn't just see Jin walk away and Namjoon stay. I see the way they look at each other, the unspoken language that's foreign to both.

There are so many thoughts rolling through my head.

I'm scared, to be honest.

I don't know how this is going to end.

I don't know if I can face him again.

*buzz* *buzz*

Oh, my phone, I pick it up and read the contact, my heart stops for a moment. Mom.

"U-uh" I clear my throat, "hey, mom?"

I left quickly from daegu, and it might've been too quickly for my parents. It took them a long tome to adjust, but they understood how eager I was to start my own life. And for that, I love them, especially my mom, she works hard.

"Hey sweetie..." silence creeps it's way up.

Does she know?

"Look I-I- honey, are you o-okay" her voice wavers.

Yep.

"M-mom, I am b-but what is going to happen..."

"Don't worry, h-he's gonna go away for awhile. I have arranged him leave tomorrow as soon as he's discharged from the hospital. B-but whats most important and how you are feeling, a-and why I couldn't s-see all the signs. I'm sorr-"

"No mom" I interrupt, "it's not your fault mom-" I can feel some tears escape, "I didn't want to worry you, I really am fine. And I didn't want to leave home so fast. I love you Okay?".

"Yes s-son, we love you too" she sniffles, "and we'll get through this together"

"Okay, good night. Sleep well, and tell dad not to over work himself too much Okay?" And I chuckle a bit at the end.

"Okay, good night"

And with that I flop back onto the extra bed, I lean in closer to the pillow.

I hear the door unlock, but I'm already on the verge of full sleep. So I give up, Ive lost the fight. And eventually slip into deep-sleep, with the sound of namjoons lamp turning on.

________________________________
I did not check for spelling errors, but it's currently midnight and I am not feeling it so I hope you can understand.

Complaints?

Enjoy :)
~MinMin