•40•

Jin slowly walked down the chilly Seoul streets, wearing a signature pastel sweater, this time it being a pastel green, and sporting a very comfortable back jacket.

Namjoon wanted to meet at the park, for a picnic.

At 9pm at night.

Jin has to admit he was not feeling it. But after a long argument with himself in the shower, he agreed that it was time and that he could not deny his feelings for the younger.

Speaking of the younger, he could spot him at the upcoming light, next to the entrance to the park.

When calmly made it to the boy he couldn't help but chuckle at the youngers very obvious nervous state.

"You ready?" He asks, and Jin just nodded following him in.

But Jin noticed he had no bags in his hands.

"Where's that stuff for the picnic?"

"I came a bit early and set a few things up, speaking of which..." the younger then pointed ahead.

Jin could make out a faint glow, and before he knew it he was chasing after the younger as he began to jog their way to the location.

"Aish, why did you have to run!" Jin says slapping the boy on the shoulder.

"Are you not going to compliment my set up" the younger replied with a pout.

Jin turned around, releasing a slight gasp, out of shock of course.

There were tiny fairy lights borndering a fluffy white blanket that held a little basket perched on top, surrounded by various individual flowers of all kinds.

"N-Namjoon, how- when- why did you do all this" Jin replies with a smile, then slipping off his shoes and plopping down, earning a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Because you deserve all of it, Jinnie" Namjoon says joining a flustered Jin on the blanket.

"Before we get started I want you to know something" Joon says, earning a nod from Jin.

"I'm glad I found your diary that day, because without it I would've never found you. And I don't want this to be some long explanation because we have anniversary for that, because I believe that I love you. And I will always be her to protect you, from the evil" he paused to look up. All the emotion he just couldn't hold back anymore sparkles in his eyes.

"because you should never fight it on your own"

Jin would be lying he said a few tears didn't escape.

These past four years have been the worst of his life so far. He was pushed and mocked, and not even entirely from others people, but by himself too. And after Jinho, he never thought about wanting to devote trust in anyone else ever again.

"Joonie~" Jin cooed reaching in for a hug.

It was warm and comforting, and Jin felt at home. His home was Joon. And he felt like he could stand by that.

"I didn't know you were such a sap. And I love you too" he says hugging closer.

"Where did this cuddly Jin come from?" Joon questions.

"Okay enough sadness, where's the food. I'm expecting it to be eatable"

"Ahhh there's my...."

"Boyfriend" Jin confirms, "your boyfriend, I like the sound of that."