•9•

it was Sunday morning, namjoon was standing in the front office of the university.

"I found this in the courtyard, do you have a sort of lost and found system?" he asks while placing the pink journal on the, what he assumes, interns desk.

"not of right now, different departments have their own lost and founds, but if you found it in the courtyard, which is a common area, it's on the owner for losing it," she explains glancing down at the journal.

namjoon thinks for a bit before nodding a quick thank you and walking out.

looks like fate really wants him to have that journal.

but he doesn't.

he wants to forget about the faceless boy with issues and go back to studying the things that have left his mind.

but he can't.

he can't just ignore the boys cry for help, from a journal he intended no one to see.

but how does one find a faceless person?

namjoon heads his way to the building where all the music majors study. he would go for the dorms but by the sound of it this person he lived elsewhere.

he walks in to hear cheesy elevator music, but its overpowered by the various sounds coming from the various tiny rooms, elegant sheet music.

he decides to walk down the various hallways until he sees a staff member or a teacher maybe?

"taehyung?" he says while walking up the familar brown headed boy.

"what are you doing here?" he says while stopping, he was on his way to enter a giant room filled with a giant piano. namjoon knew taehyung was a music major but he never regularly asked too many questions on it.

"just looking around..." he says while moving a little, "you know that boy named Kim Seokjin? could you tell me about him? by any chance?".

taehyung turns around for a second before facing namjoon again, "I will, but......."

"yoongi-hyung told me to not talk to him because he has issues and ill just hurt him. I guess I should've realized that when I never got an answer from him. anyways I really have to go, bye hyung" he waves bye then heads in the room, shutting its huge doors.

"yoongi you sneaky bitch....."

namjoon turns around an angrily stomps out of the building.

he needs to find the boy.

he needs to find yoongi.

he needs answers.

Before yoongi hides them.