•24•

"can I one-half blueberry and the other strawberry," namjoon says and hands the money to the vendor who nods while taking it.

the vendor turns around handing namjoon his cotton candy, namjoon thanks the worker while turning around and eating the sweet treat.

he makes his way to the bench where he knew jin was sitting, as he makes his way closer he can here jin gasp. when he looks up he sees the man of jins nightmares, and next to him the friend he thought would stay.

it took namjoon a second before he got to his senses and quickly walked up to jin, seating beside him. he glances up at the two boys.

"an issue?" he asks handing his cotton candy to jin while glaring at the boy known as jinho.

"no, I just thought I should speak to jin", namjoon can see jins fist tighten around the stick as he stares at the ground, "its been a while" jinho finishes smiling. but his smile has an uneasy feel to it, even if it was supposed to warm you, it sent you chills.

"he doesn't want to" namjoon answers.

"who are you to answer for him, he can talk, I know that much" jinho shoots back, "yeah, what's your relationship with him anyway?" yoongi adds annoyed.

"i-im just- we're-" namjoon looks down at jin, "im his boyfriend, yeah, so you guys need to back off seriously," he says standing up, everyone looking at him shocked.

"y-you're lying," jinho says getting closer, upset.

"nobody else would love jin but me! because he's weird and no one would except him, but I did!" he says now pushing namjoon back, you can see the fire burn in namjoon's eyes, it was scary.

"you call that love?" namjoon says stepping forward, his voice dangerously quieter, "that's not love, you're a psychopath!" he says finally pushing the boy in front of him, the boy stumbled back landing on the ground, gasp erupting from the surrounding people, and children.

A few seconds later there was a fist heading towards namjoons face, straight at his lip, which after started to bleed. but namjoon didn't fight yoongi back, he just stood there.

"this is not fucking over, you'll regret being nosy" yoongi hisses, then he turns towards the frightened jin, "and you'll go down with him".

and with that yoongi and his brother left, leaving a pissed off namjoon, and jin, who just saw the man of his nightmares.