•6•

Namjoon's reading is interrupted by the phone ringing.

Yoongi.

He needs answers right? Maybe ignoring isn't the way to go, he gets mad easily.

"Hello?" He answers, "Hey you wanna hang out or something?" Yoongi says lazily from the other end.

"No...." Namjoon says then thinks for a bit, silence filling his ears before he can here Yoongi sigh, he was about to say something but namjoon couldn't wait any longer.

"you do know him, don't you?".

"What?" Yoongi asks, Joon can hear him sit up on the other end from all the rustling and the squeak of a chair.

"U-uhm nothing, not really feeling well" he says then glances at the pink book, coughing to ease the tension.

"My brothers coming to visit tomorrow" Yoongi says, joons eyes widen, he looked at his phone for a few moments before ending the call, not bothering continuing. Ignoring would have been better.

How could Namjoon be so stupid.

He remembers a while ago yoongi mentioned his brother used to go here, but he said he decided to study back home in daegu.

Yoongi wouldn't lie, would he?

Namjoon picks his phone up and dials a number of someone he knows he can trust.

"Hello?" Taehyung replies from the other end, Joon can hear music in the background. Jazz music.

"This might sound weird but...." Joon changes his seating on the bench, "do you know someone named seokjin?".

"Uhmmmm" He then pauses for a second, "oh wait yeah! I do!, he's in my first class for the day. Why?" Taehyung asks.

"Nothing. Just found a text book that belongs to him. I'll just turn into your teacher, bye." Namjoon replies quickly, waiting for a goodbye back before ending the call.

"Gotcha....." he says while opening the book again to read the last few entries.