•22•

Jin heats the door over and looks at the late boy, smiling back.

He did one thing unexpected to himself, he smiled back.

With that Namjoon makes his way happily to the table, returning to his neutral self.

"What took you so long, I was about to leave you." Jin says while closing his textbook.

"Catching up with friends" Namjoon replies shrugging back, Jin just nods back returning his focus to the sheet music.

"We should go somewhere to tonight" Namjoon says opening his book bag.

"We are. The restaurant."

"No, I mean like somewhere else" Namjoon says rolling his eyes, "how about the fair their holding at the park?".

"Too many people" Jin replies still looking down at the sheet music.

"Oh c'mooooon, all we ever do is walk around campus and go to the restaurant" Namjoon says while leaning back in his chair.

"We've only know each other for 4 days"

"All the more reason to go, we'll have fun" Namjoon says sitting up.

"I have class tomorrow"

Namjoon just sighs, shoving the books back in his back, he's been lugging this thing around a lot today.

"Okay, see at the restaurant then" Namjoon says while slinging his bag over his right shoulder and making his way out.

"Wait!", Namjoon turns around, "I'll go, but no popcorn, and we have to be back home by 10".

"Deal" Namjoon sets his bag back down, seating across from the boy once again, he didn't think that would work.

"Wait, no popcorn?" Namjoon says while chuckling.

"Anyone who likes when they eat straight up corn popped with artificial butter flavored powered sprinkles on top, and the fact it gets stuck your teeth, can go live with satan in the fires of hell" Jin says simply.

"Noted"