•34•

"Why is he here?" Jin whispered to Namjoon as he steps out.

"It doesn't matter we don't have time and we have to go to the hospital" Namjoon states while starting to walk towards the exit, Jin quickly jogs to catch up.

"What? Why?" He asks confused.

"Jinho is there" Namjoon says, "and they have to fill out a report so they need Yoongi"

"What happened?!" Jin questions, he was gone for one class and this all happens.

"I'll explain later-"

"but jooooooooooooooooooon" Jin whines.

"Are you five? C'mon" he outreaches his arm and can slowly pulls up, Yoongi goes for the front first. Jin is still skeptical because Yoongi hasn't said a word.

They soon reach the hospital, in silence they step out, Jin doesn't know what to say, he quickly leans in a whispers.

"I don't want to" he says then leans away.

"Is in a hospital bed, what's the worse he can do?" Namjoon states then grabs the older arm and follows Yoongi into the front desk.

"Name and ID" the lady at the front desk states, still looking at her computer.

Yoongi pulls out his wallet, "min Yoongi"

Jin looks over finally being able to see his face clearing, his eyes were red and puffy, and his voice was raspy. Had he been crying?

"For min Jinho?" The lady asks catching Jin's attention.

"Yes"

"You can go wait in the waiting room, he's still getting stitched up, they also informed me that they'll need to question you, so they'll be out in about 30 minutes" the lady says handing back his ID and a slip, Yoongi nods.

They make their way to the waiting room, Jin feeling uncomfortable, still wondering why he's there.

Once they sit, Namjoon clears his throat.

"Yoongi got into a fight with Jinho earlier and long story short he threw a plate at him and he cut his forehead and passed out an now we're here" he says then sighs.

"But- when- why?" Jin manages, "and that my friend is why were here, care to explain Yoongi?" Namjoon says looking at the boy.

yoongi just looks up and sighs.

"i dont know what to think, honestly" he replies.

"just start with what happened today, youre gonna have to explain it for the report in.." he paused to look at the lock hanging above them, "27 minutes".

"okay well, uhmm. i walked into his room to ask him when he was leaving-"

"why" namjoon questions.

"because he has school. and the night before i asked what he was doing and i saw he was looking at the case again"

"the case, what case?" jin questions this time.

"your case, back in freshmen year" he replies quietly, "and i dont know why but he flipped out then he flipped out again and pushed and i dont know i got mad and had to do something. Namjoon, i dont know who to believe" yoongi say frustrated.

"me, us. believe us. jin give me your hand" namjoon says reaching, jin knew what he wanted but hesitated.

"your brother is not okay on the inside, and i know you know that." namjoon start while taking jins sleeve of his right hand and pulling it up to reveal the 'J' jinho had left years ago, "he did this yoongi, one night all those years ago. jin had no one on his side, jinho had everyone. the only thing he could do was run away, or have jinho go away. and what i can infer, through my many classes of study, that jinho was pissed as fuck that he had to go."

"w-well what if he did that himself" yoongi says.

"im right handed dumbass" jin replies pulling his hand back, but he could feel cold hands stop him, then trace the letter. yoongi. yoongi had grabbed his hand, but quickly let it go again.

me and namjoon stared in silence as yoongi lifted up his sleeve of his right hand and showed them and faint scar, a tiny 'J'. it wasnt as big as jin's but it was there. "he did it when i was, i think 13? i had gone against him by going out with a friend he didnt like..." he says starting to sniffle.

"w-why would he do that?" jin asks quietly, he could feel himself getting emotional, but who wouldnt? 

how can Jinho just hurt those around him, his own little brother.

thats when jin didn't care anymore he lunged over to the boy engulfing him in a hug, they both let the emotions spill over.

yoongi had regret of always messing with the older to hide his suspicions.

and jin couldnt help but cry at how twisted this all was.

jinho needs to leave, and stay gone.

for the sake of jin.

and yoongi