•3•

Namjoon woke up the next morning to his phone buzzing, when he sat up to turn it off, the forgotten pink journal plopped onto the floor.

"Hello?" Namjoon asks with his raspy morning voice, trying to juggle the phone while reaching down to grab the book from the floor.

"We want to go out for brunch together, you know any good places?- And you're coming too!" Hoseoks chirpy voice can be heard from the other end, making namjoon wince while he can also hear the muffled voices of the other boys in the background.

"Uhm..." his eyes trails around his room before he can feel the pink journal in his palms, "theirs this cafe called 'punpun', look up directions and I'll meet you there" he says earning an okay from hoseok before hanging up.

He takes a quick shower and blow dries  his hair in a rush. he decides on putting a beige sweater with loose dark pants topped with the converse he loves to wear to class and around campus. He grabs his bag quickly before leaving, following the directions on his phone.

Namjoons lucky his parents are more wealthy then most and support his dream of being a writer because then he doesn't really have to keep a job like his friends and can focus on his research and inspiration from the books he reads. his allowance is, as he's learned,  plenty for the essentials and a few wants here and there.

As he walks into the cafe he's met with a very modern decor, going with a pink and white theme. He wonders if that's why seokjin liked it so much, he seems to have liked pink because of the color of the journal.

"Ayyy Namjoon!" Hobi yells and everyone turns to Joon who slightly smiles and waves before heading to the register to order something because he's starving and tired from staying up last night.

"Can I have....." He looks around the menu before remembering something, "can I have a white chocolate Cappuccino and two sugar cookies, please" He says in his still raspy voice.

The employee nods his head and takes his card, handing it back after and turning around to fulfill his order. Joon can't help but think of the pink journal.

Where is he?
What happened with him freshman year?
And is yoongi actually talking to him? And why?

He grabs his drink and cookies before seating next to the others mindlessly.

He needs to find him.....