•31•

"Namjoon are you ready yet?!" Jin says stepping out of the room.

"I don't have clothes" he says shrugging and sitting up.

"You should've said that earlier!, where do you live?"

"20 minutes away from the school"

"So close to me?"

"No, in the opposite direction"

Jin just sighs, "okay I'll be right back".

Jin walks to his room and shifts through his closet, most of it being pastel colors if any color at all. He grabs black jeans and a light beige sweating with 'cloud dancer' written along the back in white font.

He walk out and throws it at namjoon, who drops his phone in the precess, "we leave in 5 minutes, bathroom is down the the hall".

As namjoon ran to the bathroom to change quickly, as he was doing that Jin walked to the front door to quickly get his bag and shoes ready.

"2 more minutes!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming" he says rushing in he quickly put his shoes on, "I feel like a fairy".

"Are you making fun of my fashion choices?" Jin says opening the door and leading namjoon our, then locking the door.

"Of course not" namjoon says, sarcasm evident, as they walk to the elevator.

"Okay well, I like it, it looks nice"

"That's only because I'm wearing" namjoon says with a smile.

"Lies" Jin replies shaking his head.

When they get off the elevator, Jin quickly rushed out before Minho could notice, he was distracted by a mother and her child, but of course namjoon, just to be annoying took his time.

"Oh Jin!" Minho calles after, but Jin was already behind one of the closed glass doors in the front.

"He must be in a rush, oh hey! You're Jin's friend!" He says greeting namjoon.

"Hey! I'm namjoon" namjoon says while stopping, knowing it will annoy the elder.

"Hi! I'm lee Minho, it's great to see Jin has friends! I was started to get worried" Minho says chuckling. "I always try to be extra nice, especially when I noticed he started to take late night walks, but wake up really early, but he seems to be doing well lately".

"He can be grumpy, and sassy, but I've been able to see through that" namjoon laughs, looking over to see a frustrated Jin peeping over the corner of the outside window, "I better go, we're running late, nice to meet you" namjoon smiles and waves as he walks out.

"Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass, joon" Jin says with annoyance and started to walk, namjoon quickly shuffles to catch up.

"Joon? Awww you gave me a nickname" namjoon says smiling widely.

"N-no" Jin says freezing a bit but continues.

"How about I call you Jinnie and you call me joonie~~" namjoon says slightly nudging the elders shoulder, knowing how to mess with him.

"Do I look five? I'll just call you namjoon"

"Nooo, at least call me joon, jinnie" he says, still smiling.

"Don't call me that"

"Then call me joon"

"No"

"Whatever you say jinnie~~"

"Ok fine, just stop calling me that" Jin says caving in, this guy is a little childish.

"Ok fine what"

"Okay fine, joon" Jin says with a annoyed tone.

"See? It wasn't that bad"

Once they finally made it to the cafeteria about 20 mins later, they decide on sandwiches and orange juice from a little stand, Jin wanting to get to his class a little sooner.

They sit at the edge, on a little bench.

"Okay, now how do you just kill a hamster? When you three?" Jin says laughing.

"I didn't know you couldn't hug them! How was I supposed to know that..." namjoon says slightly laughing.

Joon glances up feeling a pair of eyes on him, as he's scanning the room he founds then. It's hoseok, next to Jimin, jimin seems to be looking over the menu at one of the stands, but hobo soon realizes namjoons eyes spotting him and smiles.

Hoseok was always nice, he always believed in peace, and likes making sound effects. But the thing namjoon respected him for was that he never gave up a friend, even if he was effected by them. Though namjoon never got contacted by anyone but taehyung, he knew they couldn't do anything, yoongi's friends with everyone, namjoon was only friends with all those people because he was friends with yoongi, not because he thought they were fit. If he were honest, none of them ever cared about anyone else, except for theirs small group, we were always there.

Joon could see jimin turn around and start to talk to hoseok, forcing him to look away, joon looked away finishing his sandwich.

"You ready to go?" He asks standing up.

"Yeah" Jin replies throwing away his sandwich trash and putting his orange juice in his bag.

"What about your bag?" Jin asks as they stand in front his classroom, finally realizing the boy had none of his school stuff.

"I'll just walk back home and get them, I don't have class 'till noon, see you later" joon says before letting Jin walk into his class and quietly exiting the music division building.

As he started his walk home, he got halfway through the campus before his phone started to buzz in his back pocket.

Incoming call from "min bitch"

He answered confused, "hello? Yoongi?".

———————————————————

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS

I hope you enjoy this longer update~~~