•35•

"yoongi!~~" yoori called from down the hall, eventually joining behind him.

"hey" yoongi greets, with a smile.

"do you wanna hang out? my mom got me this new electric keyboard, its so cool. but im having trouble figuring out the keys" she replies with a frown. yoongi lifted his gaze up, the interest glittering in his eyes, but soon after, faltering.

"i dont know, my brother is-" yoongi started, but wa soon cutt off by a frustrated yoori.

"your brother isnt in charge of you, yoongi. look just text your mom your coming over, c'mon you never hang out with me or answer your phone. do you not want to be friend" yoori's face soon changed into a frown, her gaze falling to the floor.

"no of course not!-" he says defensively, "ive just been busy you know" he says chuckling.

"okay, then see you after!" she says before happily walking away to her science class.

"yeah...." yoongi replies.

now yoongi is friend with yoori, he has been for a long time, theres no attraction in a loving way, but they enjoy each others antics and shared love for music. Generally drawn to each other because of their lack of other friends.

But Jinho, his older brother, strongly disliked yoori himself. Stating she was never going to get other friends due to introverted nature, and that it would only rub on me more, turning me unlikeable. Stating that she will become lonely and that Yoongi should just drop her now, knowing it was going to happen eventually.

And Yoongi would've, if Yoongi himself wasn't the same. He didn't want more friends, he was doing fine, entertained well, good enough grades, and his hobby's took up most of his time anyways. Yoori was mocked and ridiculed too much, staying was the least Yoongi could do. To his brothers disliking.

And honestly Yoongi didn't understand why it bothered Jinho so much that he stayed with yoori. Why he has to worry about Yoongi's life more than his. Why he can't just deal with it.

But to Jinho's future unlikeness, Yoongi stood at yoori's doorstep, behind her as she fiddled with the keys.

As they step inside, Yoongi smiles at the familiarity of the home. It hasn't changed in the few months he hasn't been stopping by. Yoori's mother always made sure it smelled like fresh flowers, and the paintings on the walls were never dull.

"So where's the piano?" Yoongi asks getting excited. What's can he say, it's his passion.

"Well about that.... I don't have one, or a new one, exactly....." she says, and for the first time Yoongi can see the nervousness hitting her features, she looks down started to play with her thumbs.

"Oh my god, your not gonna confess your love or anything are you. I-I dont like you like that or anything-" Yoongi starts to say, generally panicking.

"What? Yoongi no! I'm gay! God, I thought you knew that!" Yoori says putting up her arms in surrender, Yoongi nods, letting out and sigh.

"No, w-what I wanted to talk about, w-well a few w-weeks ago, w-wait no, u-uhm, your brother." She finally states, her nervous features returning.

Yoongi was shocked to say the least, "huh?".

"Well, c-can we sit down?" She asks, Yoongi nods following her to the couch, throwing off his book bag in the process.

"W-well a few weeks ago, I had come to your house to ask about you, seeing as you haven't texted me in whole..." Yoongi nods, "but your brother answered the door, and when I asked for you, he declined. And then I generally started to get mad about the hold he has over you, t-then I saw something. It terrorfied me. Yoongi, his eyes suddenly changed, t-they went so d-dark, and his smile was gone and he just stared back. B-but at this point I was not willing to back down." She paused, and looked at Yoongi.