•30•

"Hyung?" Yoongi asks knocking on his brothers door, when he hears no answer he decides to walk in, it's his apartment anyways.

He see his brother sitting at his desk, on his laptop, multiple papers scattered around the desk.

"What is it?" He asks turning around.

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving soon? You have class and all back in daegu....."

"I can't" he simply replies turning back around to face his computer.

Yoongi steps closer, "why?".

When there's no answer he looks at the work he's brothers doing, but it's not work at all, he reading articles?

"What are you doing...?" Yoongi asks stepping a little closer.

"Research"

"On your own case? Why would you need to do that?" Yoongi's confused.

"I need to see what people think of me" he replies.

"Why does it matter, they're all on your side anyways, it's probably forgotten by now...."

"Yoongi?" Jinho says turning around to face him again.

"Yes hyung?" Yoongi asks, taking a step back.

"You aren't taking to namjoon, right?" There's a certain sternness in his voice.

"N-no"

"Good, we don't need a bigger case on our hands" he then turns back around.

"Well maybe you could leave and-"

"NO!" He yells, startling Yoongi, "not until I have seokjin".