•29•

"Jin wake the fuck up, your house is haunted"

Jin wakes up to namjoon poking him in the shoulder.

"What time is it?" Jin asks groggily while sitting up.

"It's 5 am, but that ain't the point, what the fuck kind of demon lives in your house" namjoon says, his face slightly annoyed.

"What do you mean?"

"I was trying to be all peaceful and shit, then I hear squeaking and little feet scuffing across the floor and honestly I ain't here for that"

"Maybe it's the ghost of a college student who's trying to get sleep before he has to start classes at 10" Jin says laying back down, "no but for real, they're just my sugar gliders" ( we all miss odeng and eomuk <3 )

"You have animals?!" Namjoon states whisper yelling.

"Is there a problem?" Jin asks opening his eyes and looking up at the younger.

"Would've been nice to know a few hours ago"

"I'm not hotel, i don't have say everything that's in my house on a little brochure. Now get tf to sleep." Jin says once again closing his eyes.

"A part of me was hoping your apartment was haunted, it would make you more interesting" Namjoon states walking out and closing the door.

It's going to be a loooong morning.

A few hours later, Jin wakes up to his bed-side table alarm, 7:00 am.

He groggily makes his way to his bathroom, starting up the shower. He did what he does best in the shower, thinks. Thinks about his dream last night, was it a memory? No, he doesn't remember that day.

Once he's done he quickly changes into a black and white striped sweater, and slips out into his room.

In the perfect fanfic namjoon would already be up, making dinner for the two of them, slaving away in the kitchen and to make sure not to wake the sleeping seokjin. But in this case, namjoon was still snoring away.

"Yah! Namjoon! Wake the hell up!" Jin says throwing pillows that were discarded in the man clumsy sleep habits.

"Is breakfast ready?" He asks sitting up, and rubbing his eyes.

"Do I look like your mom? We can eat in the cafeteria, hurry up so we have time." Jin then goes to check on his precious children.

"Odeng~~ eomuk~~" softly yells while stepping in the room, which was supposed to be his little study room, but he let the two creature take it over, what was he supposed to do? Say no?