•27•

"I'm not" he says while walking, "why would you think that?" He look over at him.

"N-no, I m-mean like I j-just-" he stammers, confused.

"I'm just kidding, because you're my friend" namjoon states shrugging.

"...you're such an idiot" Jin whispers under his breath.

"Yeah."

"So, you know where we're walking right?" Namjoon says looking around at the various tall buildings.

"I followed you...." Jin states, "goddamnit." Namjoon says pulling out his phone.

"Here type in you address"

Thankfully they went the right direction, but it will still take about 15 minutes.

"So you live by yourself?" Namjoon casually asks.

".....no"

Namjoon looks over at Jin eyeing him a bit, "you never mentioned a friend".

"How do you know?"

"I think you forget that I read you're diary" namjoon chuckles.

"...... okay, yeah I live alone. But don't get any ideas. Pedo".

"Hey hey, why you gotta call me out like that" namjoon puts his hands up offended.

"I'm just saying you should be careful..." Namjoon states, letting his sentence run off his younger into the night air, the words disappearing the silence of the night, just the sound of their tapping feet.

"There it is" Jim says pointing down the street. For a young adult with no roommate or job, the place was pretty nice, nicer then namjoon's smaller apartment, but that also makes it just as much lonelier.

As they make it through the front door, they enter a nice room with assorted chairs, and a giant desk in the middle with 2 elevators on either end.

"Hey Jin! Is that a friend I see!" The younger male at the front desk asks.

"Haha hey Minho, yeah..." Jin says awkwardly, namjoon was about to introduce himself to the male but Jin quickly ushered him to the elevator making sure to force the doors of us closed faster.

"What was that?" Namjoon says laughing a bit at the older boys behavior.

"He's nosy, so I usually take the back entrence" Jin shrugs.

"You avoid people too much" namjoon states then a song goes off indicating they're on the right floor, "wow your on the 8th floor? You must have a nice view..."

As they exit Jin leads him down the hall to the last door, "uhm so yeah....".

They just stand their awkwardly, Jin not knowing how to tell namjoon to leave, and namjoon on the other hand...

He's ether very dense, or not wanting to.

"..... do you want to come in?" Jin asks unlocking the door.

"Well if you insist" namjoon says smiling.

Namjoons amazed at the color scheme, simple colors, but all so light to match the light radiating from the street lamps outside, various plays scattered around, all lively.

"Wow you have your shit more together then I thought..." he says laughing.

"It's just a hobby" Jin says shrugging.

Jin looks over at the clock to see what time it was, 11:03pm.

Shit he has class tomorrow...

"Do you want to just crash on my couch, it pulls out into a bed" Jin asks, "why not" namjoon says shrugging.

"Just pull up the pillows and you'll see handles, I'll be back with your blankets" he says walking away, down the hallway to his room where he grabbed some extra blankets he kept in the closet, he always changed up the way it looked so he always had extra decor for his house.

Walking out he see namjoon laying down typing away at his phone. Jin just throws the blankets at him, making his phone bounce onto his face, namjoon making a slight hissing sound.

"Now go to sleep" Jin says walking away.

"Thanks, princess"

"Shut up!" Jin says before just his door and jumping on his bed.

His ears slightly red.

~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'm actually alive, surprisingly.