•20•

"Seokjin!"

Jin turns to be met with the younger boy running up to him.

"Do you have class?" Jin asks while turning back to his textbook.

"Not until 1" Namjoon says while sitting next to the older on the bench.

"Don't you have other friends?..." Jin says annoyed while shutting his book to glare at the other.

"Not exactly"

"God you're depressing" Jin says standing up and slinging his back over his shoulder.

"Ironic coming from you" Namjoon says with a smile as he follows the older, they make their way silently to the cafeteria.

"Why are you following me?" Jin asks still looking ahead.

"I'm bored"

"Then go read or something" Jin says opening the glass door to the bustling room of students either chatting loudly or trying to cram in studying for their next class.

"I don't want to"

Jin decides on just going and buying a egg sandwich, Namjoon still following behind. As they make it to the little shop they disperse, Namjoon heading to a different isle. Jin sighs pleasingly as he makes his way to the front counter to pay.

He silently slips out of the shop before the younger notices, finding an empty table to sit at.

He eats in peace, observing the people around him. Some people chatting with friends, other alone and eating peacefully like him. Social hierarchy exists everywhere, it's all around us.

"You didn't wait" the younger boy huffs while sitting down, "I couldn't find you".

"That was the point"

"Now I know why you don't have friends" Namjoon says quietly while opening his bag of chips and munching loudly.

"Now I know why I don't want any" Jin says annoyed and reaching for his water.

"Blue? I like it." The younger says pointing to the others hands. Jin had just recently painted his nail last night.

"Mhm"